Chapter Nii-jyu-nana: Please Be Careful Of Your Surroundings

-4 years ago-

3rd Person's POV

Summer vacation. Everyone's favorite time to go outside and enjoy themselves to the fullest. There's a lot of reasons why everyone loves this. No more school, beaches, relaxing time, stress-free, you can play a lot and more. That's exactly what Eren is doing with his friends right now, playing on the treehouse that they built. 

All of them are there and they've been playing for hours now. They're having so much fun that they don't even care about the time anymore. Kids should be like that anyway, having fun without a care in the world. Well, don't have too much fun because sometimes, it can be bad too.

"When are you guys gonna go up here?!" An 11 year old Eren shouted. He's been better after a year when that incident happened.  He's still hurting for doing what he did though.

"We're almost done here!" Connie shouted. He's fixing broken toys along with Jean and Haise that they found  when they were walking here.

"Alright, be careful and come here soon!" Screamed Eren before coming back inside. 

The inside of their treehouse is what you'd expect, messy and unclean. Eren wanted to clean it before they start but they, mostly the boys, insisted that he shouldn't as they'll be the one's cleaning it after they're finished. Eren just sweeped the floor a little so they all can get comfortable.

"Are they gonna go up here now?" Armin asked. He's sitting between Eren and Sasha.

"Almost."

"Again? I wanna eat the foods we brought now!" Sasha complained and then waved her hands. Ymir smacked her head and Sasha stopped.

"I can't believe we actually made this treehouse. And it only took us 1 and a half months. Crazy, right?" Said Ymir and looked around the treehouse.

"Thanks to your hardwork and Eren's enthusiasm that we managed to make this. I wonder how long this'll last." Said Armin with a smile.

"That reminds me, Historia, aren't you gonna bring something today?" Mikasa asked. She's sitting beside Eren.

"Yeah, I think I brought it. Wait for a moment." Historia checked but didn't find it. "A-are you serious?!"

"What?" Eren said.

"I forgot it at home! I'm gonna go back to get it. Can you come with me, Eren?" Eren looked at her and then nodded yes. Both of them stood up and were about to leave when Mikasa stopped them.

"Can I go with you?"

"Don't worry, Mikasa. He'll just go with me and we won't take too long, I promise. You can just wait here with them." Historia said to Mikasa before going down. Eren was about to follow her but Mikasa stopped it again.

"Are you sure?" 

"What? Like Historia said, I'll just come with her and I won't do something dumb. Armin and the others are here anyway so play with them so you won't get bored. Later, guys!" Eren followed Historia while Mikasa watched them run away. Jean, Haise and Connie came back up with the newly fixed toys.

"Where are they going?" Haise asked.

"Historia's gonna go back to her house to get something with Eren." Sasha answered him.

"Wait, isn't there no one in her house? Does that mean they'll… you know." Connie said with a grin and winked at them. 

"Connie, why are you like that?" Sasha said and then sighed, so did the others, except Mikasa who took what Connie said seriously.