chapter 19

Today , I will be going to the book publisher for submitting the sequel of my book that was a hit. I didn't use my real name. I gave it as Jane Morrison , which is my middle name.

I woke up , saw they were both asleep so I went to the washroom and then the kitchen.

"Morning darling" dad said.

"Morning dad"

"Where are my flowers?" Mom asked.

"What? You forgot me mom?" I chuckled and teased them.

"Yuh. Kinda" she chuckled too.

"So sweetie, we have a great news for you" mom said as she sat in the chair with her plate.

"And what's that?"

"Your dad's long lost friend is coming to meet us. We didn't even knew he was alive. He will be living with his family for  5 days with us" mom explained.

"Did I ever met them?" I asked.

"Nope"

"So how that's a good news for me?" I asked again.

"So , he's bringing a person whom you love" she said.

I chuckled" there's no one I love "

" Then someone on whom you had a crush on"

"There's a lot of people I had crush on. So tell me "

"Nah, it's a secret. It's a pleasant surprise for you" she smiled.

"Okayh you're wish. Make sure it's a good one" I said with an evil grin as I pointed a fork as a threat.

And suddenly we heard James cried out.

I went to their room, woke Aisha too and took them to the washroom for making them fresh.

I still breastfeed them. And that's often. You know I loved the mother kind of vibe. I thought it's a very fun thing to do. But in reality it's tiring. But when you see your kids smile, it's the best thing in the world.

I bought them down and as always, dad took them in their lap.

My first book published over 23 million of copies in England and in other places , all together it's 64 million copies. I am rich. Lol.

I took Sia and Maddie with me , so that they can take care of my monkeys while I work in that publishing centre. I could have left them home , but they won't leave me.

I got ready and went out. Sia was driving while I sat behind with them and Maddie beside her.

"Mum" James called me.

"Yes peanut?" I smiled down at him.

"Dada" he exclaimed and Sia breaked very harshly. My eyes went wide.

" The fuck bro" Sia looked at him. He smiled and said " Dada" again.

" All cartoons banned for you, little man " I looked at him. But I don't know why I was chuckling.

Sia drove again. Sia was still childish.

We reached the centre and went inside alone. It was really tough. Cause they were expert in creating a scene. And as always they did when I left them alone. I don't like to see them cry. Maddie and Sia calmed them down and I went inside the publishing room where my publisher , Mr. Bullocks , whom I call Uncle cause he was bald and old.

"Hey uncle" I greeted as I went inside.

"Hi dear" I sat down.

Then we discussed when they will publish my book. It was just a sequel. More will come soon. I will be rich lol.

When I finished I found them down the corridor . We then walked to the car.

"Eh, bro , let's grab a cup of coffee" I said as I sat down.

"Yuh sure. Starbucks?" Sia asked.

"Yuh , your treat I won't pay" Maddie chuckled.

"Yup , I owe you" I chuckled too.

We reached Starbucks and they planned to stay inside , so I took James with me.

" 3 Cold coffee" I said and took out my card. James was standing beside me . He could walk too.

I took those coffee cups and kept them in the car while suddenly I realized that I left my bag there. James , again wanted to come with me. So I took him.

I let James stand and I searched for my bag. I found it and then I realized James wasn't beside me. I got so scared. I searched for him too.

I felt relieved when I saw him walking towards the single tools.

He was walking towards a huge man , with short- long hair that reached his neck. He seemed familiar.

I didn't realize that James walked towards him and was standing near his leg.

I was walking towards him when I saw James held that man's leg tightly.

I rushed and didn't try to see who it was.

" I am so sor-" I took James in my arms and finally looked at him which I regretted the very second.

I looked in that eyes that still scares me. Those eyes where I saw a hope. Those eyes , I once believe there was love.

"Lisa?"

"Shit"