chapter 27

The doctor came out and we stood up.

"What happened doctor?" I asked , already ready for giving another round of tears.

"Ah, it was a really deep cut. Maybe he could have died if you had bought him a little bit later. But he survived. He's awake. You can meet him" he smiled and a I was showered with relief. If anything happened to him, I would have followed him. To wherever he was going.

I hugged Sia tightly and started to cry again.

"If you want you can meet him now. And who's his wife?" He asked.

I felt Sia's arms loosing around me.

I looked at mum.

"Um, he isn't married" Emma answered.

"Oh I am sorry you can meet him now" the doctor said and moved away.

I looked at Diana when I felt she was looking at me. I nodded so that they can go inside.

They went inside and I went to mum and dad and hugged mum tightly and started to sob again. Dad was caressing my hair and my mum was kissing my head. Green signal. No worries.

"Go" mum said as she wiped her eyes.

"Go forgive him. He deserves it" dad said as he smiled.
My eyes got big when I looked at them. They nodded and smiled.

"Lecture time to be later" dad chuckled. And I hugged him tightly.

"Lucky that you got a sister like her" dad said , pointing towards Sia. She smiled and hugged dad.

I was walking towards the door when I suddenly thought that if I am ready to forgive him. Yuh I am. He has been through a lot. At least I was alive but he went to end his life.

I knocked the door slowly and heard Sarah's voice telling me to come in.

I opened the door and everyone looked at me. Tom was looking at me with guilt in his eyes. I smiled sadly at him.

They all stood up and left and I sat beside him, in a chair. Not saying a single thing.

I took his hand in mine and started to sob slowly.

"I- w-what , why? Why did you take a big step?" I looked in his eyes. My tears were all over his hand.

"I am sorry. I am really sorry. I didn't know what to do. This was the best way I could see. But I couldn't just turn away again" he said and sat up. I calmed down. I wasn't crying anymore.

"But why?" I asked with a single disappointed look

"Remember that night when we fought?" He sniffed " at that time you told me you won't forgive me even if I give my life. So that's where I got the idea from. I still know you won't forgive me and believe-" I cut him off.

"I do Tom. I do" I said and crushed my lips against his. That's the best I thought for that moment.

He didn't react first. Maybe he was shocked. But after a few seconds, he kissed me back. Oh god , I missed this so badly . He still tastes like strawberries and cigarettes.

We broke the normal kiss and looked at each other.

"Am I forgiven?" He asked.

I nodded with a smile.

He wrapped his arms around me and hugged the life outta me.

He pressed his lips again on mine. This one , a passionate one. Of love.

We heard the door open and quickly broke the kiss.

We looked at the door only to see everyone standing there and watching us half hugging each other.

We smiled and they smiled back. Maybe everything is back to normal.

"Lisa?" Tom called me.

"Mhmm"

"Can I meet our kids?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded.

"Tom , so is everything true?" Emma sat beside on the other side.

"Yeah" he replied and they once again heard the story but from Tom.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hours later, or maybe it got tomorrow, he was discharged. Happy to meet his kids without being glared by me.

We were home within half an hour.

Our parents had a discussion and Uncle James apologized to everyone and it was so sad that dad started to tear up.

Tom was getting inside the house when I held his and stopped him.

He stood beside me and looked at me "mhmm?"

"I still love you" I said.

"I love you too" he said and gave me a quick kiss, not caring all the elders are standing behind us.

We went inside and saw them playing with Maddie.

She looked at us a bit surprised as she saw we were holding hands.

I went to them and gave her a huge hug.

"You owe me an explanation" she whispered in my ear.

"Yeah I will. Just know that we're together again " I whispered back.

She broke the hug and smiled at Tom.

"Can we?" He asked me.

"They are your kids , go" I smiled. It feels like nothing happened between us.

He went to them and took both of them in his arms. My dream came true. Like a fairy tale.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked back and saw Sarah and Emma standing beside me . I flashed a smile.

"You know , everything happened so fast that it's unbelievable. 13 hours ago I knew my brother wasn't even married and he's single and now I know I have a niece and a nephew" Sarah chuckled.

"Yeah, I wasn't even believing until I saw that letter and heard it from his mouth. But he's lucky that you loved him. You're such a nice girl. Really, age doesn't matter, love is what matters" emma said with a smile.

"Thank you. Tom knew they were his. I remember Telling him when I found out I was pregnant" I chuckled a bit.

"And what did he say?" Sarah asked. I looked down .

"Forget it . I will tell you later" I chuckled. We looked at him playing with him.

"He's so lucky to have you. His last girlfriends were so weird and arrogant and he never loved someone so long" Sarah giggled.

"Thank you."

"So is everything back to normal?" Emma asked.

"I hope so. Yeah" I smiled.

A.N- Epilogue next chapter <3