chapter 13

I woke up when the sunlight hit my face. I stirred a bit only to feel something soft yet tall against me. And suddenly all the memories of last night flooded me. I smiled thinking about what happened yesterday. Every touch. Every torture. Every moment .

I opened my eyes and saw the most beautiful man sleeping peacefully beside me , we both naked. I touched his biceps and admired it. His eyelashes are so beautiful. His lips. Uff. His hair is so soft. I loved to run my hand through his hair last night. And my legs were still numb from yesterday's force

Suddenly his eyes opened slowly and he smiled at me softly. I smiled back.

"Good morning princess" he kissed me slowly

"Morning handsome" I mumbled in that kiss. One of his hand rested on my hip and another went for my hair.

I pulled back " first of all , what's the time?", Thinking about if I am late.

"7 O clock" he said and rested beside me on his stomach.

"Oh. I can't go back in that gown , so I have to steal one of your shirt" I chuckled.

"Oh darling, I would better keep you without anything" he smirked.

"Oh , god. I have to go , I told my parents I am doing a sleepover with my friend "

"Okay" he stuck out his lower lip.

"You know I was going to tell you something but I forgot" he told.

"Then say"

"So yesterday before coming to pick you up , My agent , Luke, you know him, he told me I have to go back to London day after tomorrow means tomorrow"

I furrowed my eyebrows" why?"

"Duty calls"

I sighed. I was just getting along with him and now he have to leave.

"It's okay just don't forget me" I said as I placed my hand over his chest.

"Why would I do that?" He chuckled.

"I am , I am just scared of losing you" I sighed.

He just chuckled. I was a bit confused because he didn't give me any promises or anything. Anyways I changed the subject and sat up .

"Where are you going?" He grabbed my hand.

"Gonna change"

"Then lemme have you one last time today", he said and I laid down again.

-------------------time skip--------------------------

I was on my way back to my house. I asked my driver to pick me up. I wore one of Tom's smallest t shirt. And I insisted on not wearing anything for my legs cause his t shirt was already oversized.

I went home and saw my monkeys weren't there. I went to take a shower to realize it's actually the reality.

A.N- sorryyy this chap is truly small and it sucks. I just wanted to inform you he will leave tomorrow.
Anyways, hold on to your seats cuz things are gonna mess up...
Love
Salu<3