+chapter 28

A.N- alright, so I saw this in my dream and I really couldn't stop sharing it. It's about Tom and Lisa having their first baby. Here , enjoy.

I went to the labour and the pain was unforgettable. Even though I had it before while having Jamie and Lil, this one was an emergency.

They took me inside. I screamed at the top of my lungs when they pulled out the baby. The only thing I remember was hearing a loud cry , just like when I cried 3 years ago for Maddie ate my pudding.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I came to senses and everyone came to see the baby. It was a healthy baby girl. Everyone came but I didn't see any sign of the father. Maybe he passed out. Cause it was his first time. I didn't ask anyone scared of hearing any unholy news.

Diana, uncle James , Emma , Sarah , my parents, Sia and Maddie's parents, Sia, not maddie cause she's taking care of them, they all came.

When everyone left, I was left alone with the baby. She was sleeping besides me in the same bed.

Suddenly she started to cry so I held her and started to sing lullaby.

"Lavender's green , dilly dilly , Lavender's blue. If I were king dilly dilly I'll need a queen. Lavender's green dilly Lavender's blue, you shall love me dilly dilly for I love you." Before I could finish, she slept again. I kissed her soft head. I looked up when I saw a thin figure standing near the door.

I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back started to walk towards us.

"Where were you?" I asked.

" I wanted to see my wife and my baby alone" he smiled.

" Oh god. You didn't see her right?"I placed my hand on my mouth.

"It's a girl? I was told it was a boy" he furrowed.

"See? The outcome of seeing late. Now see our new angel" I said as I caressed her golden hair.

He came forward and kissed her head. He looked back at me.

"I love you. Thank you so much" he kissed me. We kept kissing until we heard another cry.

"What happened hun?", He asked to her. As if she's gonna reply lol.

"You must be tired. Why don't you lay down beside us . I will handle her." I said and he did what I asked.

He propped on his elbow.

"Why isn't she stopping?" He asked me. Another kid lmao.

"Because your angel is hungry" I said as I took up my hospital gown and fed her .

" Stop looking at my boob , bitch" I said jokingly and he chuckled.

I looked back at him.
."you know she got your eyes and your hair"

"Mhmm. Can I kiss you?" He asked.

"Not if you ask" I said sarcastically and he pressed his lips on me.

We kept kissing for 5 mins with she drinking.

We broke the kiss. " Can we kiss when we get back to sleep?" I asked.

"We always do that"

"No like sleep on the kiss"

"I would love that" I gave him a quick kiss. He was still propped on his elbow.

She stopped drinking and I laid on my back.

I carefully placed her head on my upper arm.

" Ouch. What are you doing.? Be careful" Tom said cautiously and I chuckled.

I took her on my arms and placed her chest on mine.

" Oh god. Be careful. " He said again.

"Tom I am an experienced mum. I mean I had to handle 2 at once. " I chuckled.

"What are you doing?" He asked. What a kiddo.

" Babies need to burp when they drink." I said and started to slowly hit her back. Don't get me wrong.

"Oh okay. oH mY gOd . hEr NeCk" he said so loudly.

"Tom shut up. I know what to do. " He was so Fucking worried.

"I am sorry"

I giggled. " It's fine. I know it's your first time. Lol" I said and the baby burped and we both Burst into laughter.

I held the baby's head and again heard Tom making noises . I snorted.

"The Truth is you don't trust me"I said , making a sad face and trying hard to hide a huge laugh and placing the baby down again.

"No no. I do. I really do." He said , trying to make me happy again.

"Tom, I guess I have 4 children now"* I chuckled.

"Why. Oh my god. Did you? You what?" There he was again, going to the conclusion.

"Bitch I was talking about you. You're more like a kid than them"I snorted.

"Oh .uh. that's I am" he said proudly.

"So thought any names?" I asked.

"Mhmm"

"And what that can be?"

"Pearl"

"Wow that's pretty. From where did you get that name?" I asked. It was really a pretty name.

"Pearl tower. I mean we can't name her tower. Pearl because that's the place where we first kissed" he said and the memories made me smile. Not the Luke one.

I kissed him again.

" You know Tom, if someone told me I was having kids with Tom hiddleston five years ago, I would have bursted into a huge laughter. I remember touching you in a premiere. It was like heaven to me. Oh. I feel so bad for the other fangirls like me. I got real golden ticket." 

"So do you want me to marry all the other fangirls?" He raised an eyebrow.

"If I wanted to , would you?" I asked playing with his collar.

"Never" he said and kissed me again.

"I love you"

"I love you too."