chapter 8

We got outta there and Tom kept thanking me for showing this place.

"So where now darling?" He asked. Uff when he calls me darling, I just....uffff.

"Um now , Disneyland. I love that place , I don't know if you like it or not but, I do" I smiled at him.

" Who told you I don't like it? I love it" he said and suddenly he grabbed my hand and laced our fingers. I had butterflies in my stomach.

We walked hand in hand until we sat in metro for Disneyland.

"How many station from here ?"

"Um 4"

"That's short . You know I already fell in love-"

I choked before he finished.

"With this place" he finally finished.

"Y-yeah this place , is ac-actually nice" I smiled nervously.

I heard him chuckle.

"What?" I asked him.

"Nothing" he pressed his lips together and formed a smiled.

We got out again and went inside my favorite place of all time. Disneyland.

We then saw the Frozen show. Then , went to Alice in Wonderland. Tom even told me he have to tell Mia , like Mia Wasikowska that he at least went to the Alice in Wonderland thingy in Disneyland.

But the most fun thing we did was ride on the carousel. He is totally a kid. He looked so cute.

One thing, don't be jealous, I guess I have about a thousand pic of him, live , of today. He did some cute poses , and I snapped it.

I took a picture of Tom with Disneyland Loki. And one surprising thing, no one recognized him. We saw a poster of Tom of his ad, which he did for a medicine thingy.

When we got out, I brought a juice and we both shared it. Then we were on our way to Yu Garden. I guess he will love it cause it is very historical.

We got in , and on it's way , there's a little shop.

"See , oh my gosh, it's the thing that we used to use for seeing some pictures" Tom pointed like a kid at something like a Telescope.

"You wanna see?" I asked and he nodded. Just a cute little baby.

We went to it and he peeped into that Telescope. He was smiling now and then while watching something , so why not snap the cute pic.

We then headed inside and he started reading every single history explanation of everything , but holding my hand like a baby.

There were fishes and you can go near it , I had some chips with me , so we fed them. The last chip, I was holding it and he wrapped his fingers around mine and fed the fishes.

While going out, we went to the shops.

We dispersed to different shops and dicided to meet at a particular place after 30 mins.

After half an hour, I was waiting for him in that meeting spot. Soon I found him out, with 2 bags. I brought a gift for him. A huge bag of Earl grey tea.

"Lisa" he said and flashed a smile.

"Tom , I brought a gift for you" I said as I handed him a bag.

"Well you're not the only one, I brought for you too" he said and handed me one of the bag.

"Thanks" I said and opened it. It was a jewelry box. I looked at him and he nodded.  When I opened, I saw it was a gold necklace , something carved on it. I looked carefully to read it , only to see most beautiful girl written on it.