chapter 14

I told Maddie and Sia about Everything.

I went to see off Tom in the airport and he kissed me in front of the paparazzis but it wasn't that clear. I was feeling so helpless after he went. Cause he took my heart with him.

I woke up the next morning after he went and checked my phone and saw Tom texted me that he reached safely and he was missing me.

I went out and saw my family was in the table again. So I went inside my room quickly to wipe my face cause I was crying the whole night. I looked fresh later.

"Good morning" I greeted with a smile.

"Morning dear" they greeted back.

"Are you okay, Lis? " Mom asked me.

"Yeah mom. Why?"

"No , you looked weary . Anyways, I made waffles for you"

"Thanks mom, you're the best" I said and started eating.

I went to my room and suddenly felt an urge to vomit. So yeah I threw up right in front of my bed.

---------------------2 days skip------------------------

I threw up 2 times yesterday and now I am feeling really weak. I didn't say anything to anyone except my monkeys.

I tried to contact Tom a lot. I saw he was online but he wasn't responding. I tried today too. But no reply. His last reply was he reached safely. But did he forget me or something happened to him.

I was scared cause I have a lot knowledge about sex education. Even it wasn't my subject. I guess I know more than the elders know.

I went out and brought a pregnancy test thingy. I wasn't scared cause I know how Tom is a gentleman and he will not ask me to abort the child if I had. And my parents, I would somehow manage them and convince them cause what they want me to be is happy.  I know I always think about the future always.

But I was scared cause he wasn't picking up his phone or replying me .

I thought of doing the test next week cause today is the day my period is supposed to start.

I couldn't wait any longer. But the thing that was haunting me was I was too young to do this kinda shits or have a baby. Yeah I always wanted a baby but not at this stage. Or not at this age. And I wanted to have a baby with the love of my life and you know who it is.

A.N- next chapter is the one her life will get messed up. So yeah I will be publishing in an hr or 2.