epilogue

One year later:

"Tom , wake them up" I shouted from my kitchen. Or should I say our kitchen. I moved in with Tom 6 months later.

"Tom , are you  up?" I asked .

"Yeah , just a minute" I heard his voice from our room and chuckled.

My life's now what I always wanted it to be. What I thought which would be only in my dreams and imagination. And after that came the dream of seeing Tom as a father whereas I used to think about our relationship and thought this is Impossible. Everything happens over time, and time flies away.

I was brought back from my imagination when I felt 2 arms snaked around my waist and felt his lips on my neck.

"Morning handsome" I chuckled.

"Happy birthday beautiful" he mumbled into my neck. Wait , it's my birthday? Wow , I forgot.

"What , today's is my birthday, what day is today?" I asked.

"22nd of October" he replied in my neck again. Me , ignoring those seductive kisses on my neck.

"Oh wow, thanks honey" I smiled and faced him.

"You're welcome" he chuckled and gave me a long passionate kiss.

"So where's my gift?" I chuckled.

"Oh yuh, do you want your gift now or later on tonight in that secret party that I-" he bit his tongue.

I laughed like a maniac " I- I won't-"I started to laugh again and he joined me.

"Oh god Tom you're Impossible. I will act like I didn't hear anything . Anyways I want my gift now"I smiled and he chuckled .

"Well I don't know if it's the best place but I will give it anyways" he said and got on his knees . Oh god. I know that sign. Wtf.

"Lisa morrison, there isn't enough words to describe you and my love for you. I am going to ask you straightly, will you marry me?" He took a box with a ring inside written T&L on it.

"Yessssssssss" I screamed and kneeled down to hug him. We both fell on the kitchen floor and I pressed a Long kiss on his lips.

"I love you Thomas William Hiddleston" I said , my head against his.

"And I love you Mrs. Hiddleston" he said and put the ring in my finger. Uff I have been craving to hear that name with pointing it towards me for the last 11 years.

We got up and I hugged Tom tightly for about a minute.

"When are we getting married?" I asked against his chest.

"Tonight" he mumbled into my hair. I looked at him with my mouth open.

"You little shit. Everything was planned right?" I hit his chest lightly and giggled.

"Mhmm"

"What if had said no?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I would have kissed the hell outta you until you said yes, my lady" he kissed my head.

"Well you've given me a lot of surprises but I have one for you" I said.

"And what that can be?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I am pregnant" I chuckled. His eyes went big as headlights.

"What? Oh my god thank you soooo much. I love you Lissy" he said and kissed me again.

"I love you too tommy" I said against his lips.

We were kissing passionately again when we heard little footsteps. We broke the kiss only to see Lily standing at the door.

"Morning hun" he said.

"Morning daddy" Lily replied and hugged Tom. My perfect family.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It has been 5 years since we got married and we already had 5 kids , so total 7. Outcome of making love too much.

This is my dream life. My dream come true.