chapter 6

Thursday was only a day away. As it approached, my heart beat rate was increasing like a thermometer. I really couldn't believe that I was taking the world Famous Tom Hiddleston , my lifetime crush , like everyone's crush to show Shanghai. This is why I love this place. All good things.

It was Wednesday dinner time and I was planning what I will do tomorrow.

"Lissy , come momma's calling for dinner" Ammara told me.

"Yeah babe , you go. I am coming" I said as I made my reservations. Yeah. I've made reservation for dinner. At The Pearl Tower. For tomorrow.

We then had dinner and Sia and Maddie kept teasing me by saying that I am going on a date.

We dispersed to our rooms. I knew I won't be able to sleep peacefully tonight cause you what's gonna happen tomorrow. But I need to sleep to look good. Or else I will look like a mosquito.

----------------------------------------------------------

My eyes opened at 7 am . Yes , I can't open my eyes even at 10 but I set my alarm at 7 last night so that I can meet him earlier.

I went to my bathroom , brushed and went to take a shower. And to rethink my schedule.

Tday everyone is going somewhere except maddie , sia Ammara and me. Little did anyone knew I won't. Lol.

So at first, I will pick him up from his hotel and bring him to my home. If we wants to , so that we can have breakfast together. Then we will go out and we will use the metro, if he is okay with it. I will take him to the Dinosaur park at first. Then we will go to Disneyland. I know he had seen a lot of Disney stuffs. But that's my favorite spot. Then I will take him to Yu Garden , a historical Chinese place. Then we will go to Starbucks Roastery, as I promised. Next we will go to the Botanical garden, so that we can have the best view. Soon we will go for a bit shopping. Then last but not the least. The Pearl Tower. That's the world's 5th tallest building. First I will show him around and the dinner would be a surprise.

I made my plans and got out from my bathroom. I saw they were still asleep. I wore my jumpsuit , a black sleeveless one , my cap , took my sunglasses, my jacket , my bag , did a bit of makeup,my choker , took my car keys and went out.

My makeup only included my Hershey's lip balm and a bit eyeliner.

I drove to JW Marriott and parked my car. I went inside and got to the reception.

"Ni hao" they greeted in Chinese.

"Um Ni hao. I..em.. I can't speak chinese. Sorry" I apologized. Now don't laugh cause I really can't speak chinese.

"It's okay. What can I do for you ma'am?" She asked. I am relieved.

"Um , I am a visitor of Mr. Hiddleston. Can you tell him?" I asked.

"Sure. Your name please?" She asked .

"Lisa"

"Okay. Pls wait for a minute" she said and I nodded.

"Good morning Mr.Hiddleston reception call. Sir , a lady named Lisa came to meet you. Okay sir" she talked to him. I wanted to tell her that I am a GIRL not a lady.

"Miss , he asked you to wait for a bit" she said with a smile.

"Okay. Thanks for your help" I thanked her.

"My pleasure."

I then went and sat in the lobby.

I was scrolling through my phone when I heard talking behind me.

"I guess my beautiful guide isn't late" he said. I looked behind and saw the most beautiful man in the world smiling at me . I stood up and he hugged me, touching my bare back with his long, slender fingers.

"Well , I can never be late , when world famous Tom Hiddleston is waiting for me" I chuckled. I saw he was wearing a black t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans.

"Oh god. How are you darling?" He asked.

"Never been better. How are you? Did I disturb you at early morning?" I asked.

"I have never felt so better. And of course not. I was waiting for you since 4am" he chuckled.

" Well you shouldn't have then. Now you know how late girl I am" we chuckled together. Little did he knew how late I was.

"Let's go then" I said.

"Yeah. So what have you planned for me today?" He asked as we both started walking.

"A lot of things. I will explain it once we are inside the car" I said.

"Yeah sure. Has anyone told you how beautiful you're looking today?" He asked.

I guess I have nothing to choke on now. I was running out of breath, no food or no water.

I bit my lower lip and chuckled nervously.

" You're looking like a diva" he said. All I could do is stare at him and smile.

"Thank you. Do you always charm everyone you meet?" I giggled.

"Ehehe everyone" he chuckled.

" Well, I am charmed. As always" I chuckled too.

We reached my car and he was looking at it in awe.

"You have a Tesla?" He asked.

"Dad's gift in my 17th birthday" I smiled and we both got in.

"Woah. I have to say, you're lucky" he exclaimed.

"Well, thank you" I thanked him.

I started the car and started our one day expedition too.

A.N: sorry to keep you waiting <3. love , Salu