chapter 16

"I am pregnant " I sobbed loudly into Sia's arms.

"You're what?" And at that moment I knew I screwed up when I saw mom and dad standing in near my room door.

I looked at them and suddenly a good reason popped " what? I was just kidding mom" I fake laughed.

Dad looked at me with his eyes popping out " Lisa it doesn't seem like you were kidding" he gritted his teeth. My mom elbowed him.

"Lisa , please tell us darling. We are not going to be harsh on you" mom said.

"Mom , I was lying"

"I don't think so"

"Why aren't you believing me?"

"Listen as a parent we can tell when are you lying"

"Dad please I am not lying"

"Listen, your mom already said we are not going to be harsh on you. We are not gonna force you do to anything. Please tell us sweetheart" dad caressed my hair and I broke into his arms. I sobbed as loudly as I could. Mom came my my side and hugged me too.

"Are you?" She asked again, wiping her tears away.

I nodded.

Dad pulled my head into his chest "who's?"

"So-some bastard's" I sobbed. I don't know why I didn't say his name.

"Did-did he left you?" Mom's eyes were wide open in disbelief.

I nodded.

" Please , I don't want you guys to be involved in it. I - I wanna face him" I sobbed slowly and they nodded.

"Are you ready ?" Mom asked.

"I don't, I don't know. I am , I don't know anything. I have no idea where things are going." I sniffed and wiped my tears.

After and hour of discussion and a lot of counseling , they got up to leave.

"I am sorry for this drama , but why were you guys here though?" I asked.

"Ugh , we were here to inform that we have to leave day after tomorrow for some emergency" dad replied as he kissed my temple.

"Um , okay that's better." I replied, it's better because I can tell him that he's an asshole very soon.

And they left. We discussed that we are gonna do a real check up in a hospital and if the seed is there, we will keep it. Even if he does come back or something.

--------------------------------------------------------------it has been two days since we came back to London. I tried to contact him in every way possible. No response. I send him emails and other shits . So today , there's one of his meetings with something. Don't ask me how I knew cause I have men everywhere and they are my spies. So Back to the plan, he will be out of his house and going to his destination , at that time I will get him.

Yesterday I went to the doctor and he said there's a seed , not sure it's one of two.

I got ready , I wore a long dress with a scarf covering me cause I was so broken , I didn't even want to wear anything.

I drove there and waited out his destination.

I was standing there , looking at the ground like a poor person waiting for someone to throw some money at me.

I heard a horn of a car and saw a jaguar. And at that moment I regretted going there and not thinking about this that will I be able to meet him or face him. Before I could decide I saw a pair of long legs coming out , then the body and then came the face of the father of the child I was carrying.

I felt my heart shattering into thousand of pieces. I looked at him like I never saw such beautiful creature before , even it was scaring me. He was smiling , as always but this time he couldn't make my lips turn into a smile. Instead he brought tears.

I didn't even notice he was looking at me. I got back from my world only to see his piercing eyes looking at me.

I gathered my guts and moved towards him.

He was looking at me in disbelief.

"Oh my god , Lis , you're back?" He asked nervously.

"Don't fucking call me that" I awarded myself as the bravest person in the world in my mind.

"What are you doing here anyways?" He chuckled.

I felt tears building up and falling down too.

"Why?" I sniffed.

"I am getting late." He tried to push me but I stood still.

"Okay , I just came here to tell you something that is too late to escape from" I held his arm and wiped my tears.

"What?" He opened his sunglass.

"I am carrying your child , Thomas William Hiddleston" I exhaled sharply and left his arm.

He stood there in silence for a second or 5 and spoke up. " Like I care" he pushed me and went.

I stood there for a while in disbelief. I felt tears falling like a shower.

This is the same person whom I loved before I met him. He is the person who is known to the world as the best gentleman. He's the person who is known for his kindness , for he doesn't touches woman without their permission. And now he's known to me as the father of my child who betrayed me.

A.N- hey guys , it's been a while since I last updated. I am just gonna say that I dunno where it's going so I have an ending in my mind and I guess that will be it. It's not gonna last long. But it will I guess. Hope you enjoy this short weird chapter...
Love
Salu<3