chapter 15

Next week
My period didn't start so I will be doing the test today. I told Sia and Maddie about what the fuck is going on and they are being protective over me.

The most weird thing is that he didn't reply or text or call me. I waited for hours and hours and now it became days or weeks.

I woke up and had my breakfast. 2 weeks left for us to go back to London .

"Are you sure you should do the test?" Sia asked me , resting a hand over my shoulder.

"Yeah, I will. Please just make sure that mom or anybody from our family doesn't know what is going on" I sighed.

"But they can know by seeing your dark circles and you have vomited for 10 times this last week" Maddie said.

I just sighed.

I went to my wardrobe to bring the test thingy or tester. I then went to my bathroom and looked the door.

*30 mins later*

I came out from my washroom, exhausted.

I sat at the edge of my bed. Tears falling down from both of eyes.

Suddenly my phone beeped up. I thought it was Tom. I went inside my blanket and opened my phone only to see many unknown people tagged me in Twitter.

When I entered that site , I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I was sweating badly. The phone fell from my hand. And Sia and Maddie rushed into my room.

"Lisa , what happened?" Sia shooked me. I was just breathing heavily.

"Say something"

I pointed at my phone and they picked it up. Then they saw what the fuck ate me up.

It was an article.... about Tom. And it read-

Tom Hiddleston spotted at the Central Park with his ex , Taylor Swift, kissing passionately under a pine tree. Are they together again? Was that post with the young chick fake?

"What the fuck" I heard Maddie shout-out. I wasn't getting anything. I was looking nowhere, understanding nothing.

"Sis maybe it's fake. There are some people who are expert in editing, trust me" Sia said.

"Gi-give me the ph-phone" I asked for the phone and took in my hand. I thought of nothing else than texting him.

I saw him online and texted immediately.

Me:
Tom , I know you're online. Please tell me that article is fake.

I sent it. 5 mins later I got a reply back.

Tom:
I wish I could say that Lissy.

And I felt my whole world shattering. Maddie took the phone and replied.

Me:
Are you out of your fucking mind , you bastard?

She sent.

Tom:
Oh , dear , I had my way with you, now I don't care you live or go to hell.

I saw the text and started to sob loudly.

"It's okay, it's okay sister. Everything will be fine. He's just a bastard. Just take it a little issue. Or a little one night sta- wait . What did your test say?" She asked.

I started to sob more louder.

"I - I am Pregnant"