Twenty • Break

☞︎︎︎Word Count: 1040☜︎︎︎

"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑧𝑖𝑛𝑔," 𝐼 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚. "𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ." 𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑝𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒. 𝑊𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑎.

𝐼 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒. 𝑀𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒. "𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝑁𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑂𝐿𝐷 𝑈𝑆!" 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑. 𝐴𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑚𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟.

☾︎☀︎︎☽︎

Since none of us had any battling, we had time to take a break. Having nothing to worry about as we do.

We were sitting at a table outside and I started laughing at Killua. Who was pouting since he dropped his soda. He glared at me telling me it wasn't funny.

I allowed myself to laugh harder and dramatically fall out of my chair from laughter. My dramatics caused Gon to start laughing as Killua rolled his eyes.

Gon and I had a battle soon, he was having a battle with Riehlvelt. While I still had no idea who I was battling. Might as well be a ghost for all I know.

I know they've been watching me though. Ever since the battle was scheduled, I never saw their faces. Couldn't tell what they looked like, how old they were, or their gender.

Everything was a mystery. They ALWAYS wore the hoodie. When I try to confront them suddenly there's no one there. It was frustrating.

They had whatever information they'd found on me and I had nothing on them. Well, I'm not really sure if they even have something on me.

I was worried they'd use my friends against me. Though I'm not sure that's a level they're on. Which should be serious since it's an arena that we would, SHOULD be leaving soon after Gon fights my dad.

Speaking of him, he's been overly protective since Machi. He was acting like they were going to attack me at any minute.

I don't believe they'll attack me since they want me so badly.  At least that's what I'm telling myself.

Something was thrown at me and I realized it was an apple slice. "Did you hear anything we said?" Killua asked, throwing another one at me.

No. I didn't. "Can you repeat it?" I asked. Now giving my full attention.

"I asked if you wanted to go shopping." I shook my head and placed it on the table.

"I have to train with my dad, but I'll come find you guys after."  We said our goodbyes and I walked to his room.

I've almost had an idea for an ability but it never stays in my head. Not long enough for me to act on it anyways.

Truthfully I still think I should go to the phantom troupe for ideas. Despite everything that's going on. I think they'd help me since they want me.

Hisoka thinks otherwise. Telling me that all they want from me is to use my mother's gift. If they knew I was a specialist they would focus on training me.

Then it is me against whoever they want, once I'm corrupted. If they could get that far. All I wanted was ideas, and to continue to train with my dad.

I felt the eyes on me as I walked into the room. He was following me? I turned around spotting Hisoka standing there throwing a card at me.

I caught it while lecturing him. "You can't just do that! I've had someone watching me all day." I turned the card seeing that there was information on it.

A picture of a guy in a hood. I'm not sure what I'm looking at. "Information on your follower sweetheart. Now let's start training, shall we? I'm very busy."

He was never busy. At least never in the times he sets, or any part of the day. He's quite lazy honestly.

I also knew I wasn't late enough for him to decide to just call it off. "What do you have to do?" I asked, opening up his door. Heading straight for the kitchen.

"Nothing really~ Just want to go for a walk." He told me. Stealing tea from his fridge and I smiled, looking at him.

"Great, we can walk together." I snatched his arm and began 'dragging' him down the hall. Proceeding to the elevator.

"So where are we going?" I asked pressing the button to the first floor. He chuckled, pulling his arm out of my grasp.

"Since you're coming, wherever you would like." I smiled and pressed the button more impatiently.

"Let's go look for Killua and Gon then. They're shopping." Browsing actually. They're saving their money.

"Repeatedly pressing the button won't open it any faster." He told me. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Sure." The door opened up and I grabbed Hisoka's arm dragging him with me again. He could easily take his arm back, and that's what I was expecting.

Though he kept letting me. We started passing by these adorable outfits and I got so excited that I begged. "Can you get this?!"

He looked at me and then at the outfit. "No." It wasn't the answer I wanted so I started to pout. I could pay for it myself, it wasn't that much. I didn't want to though.

"Don't do that." He told me. Looking away on purpose.

"Please, this is the only time I'll ask!" I begged. His sigh told me it was a yes. He brought me into the store and we bought the outfit.

It wasn't the only thing I got, I had also gotten a hoodie. All I had to do was stare at it and he bought it.

Once we finally found Gon and Killua they were eating spaghetti outside under a table with a red umbrella.

When they finished eating we all started shopping. Hours later and we were back in the hotel with a bunch of new clothes and snacks.

I of course shared my snacks. Killua and Gon were a little skeptical about walking around with Hisoka but they didn't complain.

Since I got him to get them snacks too. I didn't even have to ask really. Whenever I'd try to buy something he'd take it from me. I wasn't sure why we would do that.

Killua let me have a piggyback ride as we walked back. I held my bags in my hands and they kept hitting him, to which he didn't think it bothered him.

Today was a good day and I hope we can do this more often, without all the money spending.

✈︎ MERRY CHRISTMAS LOVES. Sorry I've taken so long to update.