Sixteen • Kastro vs. Hisoka

☞︎︎︎Word Count: 1698☜︎︎︎

"𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑚𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼'𝑚 𝑐𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑜𝑓. 𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦'𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑒." 𝐼 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑘 ℎ𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛.

𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑒𝑑. 𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠. 𝐻𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚, 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑃ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑜𝑚 𝑇𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑝𝑒. 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒.

☾︎☀︎︎☽︎

"It's the Phantom Troupe, isn't it?" I asked. It would make sense. Since he wants me to stay away from them. I mean they're scary and could murder a whole clan.

In fact, they did murder a whole clan. There had to be specialists there. He glanced at me before walking into the kitchen a third time.

"We're not gonna talk about them, but yes." I got up and followed him in. Sitting down in a chair.

"Are you a part of the Spiders? Is that how you know their abilities?" I wouldn't be surprised. His addiction to fighting those with power.

He ignored the question. Yellow eyes pierced mine as he sat across from me. "Look Sakura." He set his hands on the table leaning forward.

"You need to stay out of my way. When your little friends get involved with the Spiders you don't. You are more important to them than anyone else because of Machi."

I feel like Kurapika is more important. Though he's probably wanted dead then wanted to join.

"She got permission from Chrollo. He is one I certainly don't want you near. I plan to fight him." He told me. That's what he means by staying out of his way?

"If they spot you they will take you. There's nothing I can do to help you." I raised an eyebrow. How would they know who I am if they spot me?

"How would they even know what I look like?" I asked him. They shouldn't know at all. He gave a sarcastic laugh.

"You've been on the news a few times Sakura. You're not very secretive with your kills." I frowned. So all they had to do was look me up and saw what I looked like? I wonder if I'm in danger.

I wanted to help Kurapika when we meet in September. If a bunch of adults are after me, I don't care. He never answered me when I asked, but I was going to anyway.

"Sakura I mean it. Stay out of the way, and stay away from the Phantom Troupe." It's like he knew I was thinking about helping anyway. I pushed out of my seat.

"They're my friends! The first ones I ever had, and I won't ditch them just because you made me a target." I argued. He shouldn't have bragged on everything you have.

"I will get strong enough to protect my stand, my friends. You are gonna help me do that. I may be a child but that doesn't mean you should go easy on me. I'm helping my friends."

"I'm gonna find the Phantom Troupe, and I'm asking the specialists for ideas. Whether you like it or not." It's all based on if Kurapika even leaves any of them alive when he finds them.