Nineteen • Confession

☞︎︎︎Word Count: 1245☜︎︎︎

"𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑔𝑜 𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒? 𝑀𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑝?" 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑚. 𝐻𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘.

𝑊𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑. 𝑊ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑏𝑖𝑔.

☾︎☀︎︎☽︎

After we stopped for food, which was very much needed. We went to Killua's battle with Riehlvelt.

He was some dude who had this big wheelchair. He seemed to be good. Looking at him on the stage, I realized how confident he looked.

A little too confident if you ask me. I'm sure he's heard about Killua's threats. Speaking of Killua he had made the first move, jumping super high.

I was shocked it didn't even look like he had to jump almost like he floated. Or disappeared and spawned in the sky.

He landed right behind Riehlvelt and went to hit him. It was dodged, but it didn't bother Killua. Nor did the whips he pulled out and started whipping in circles.

He then started boasting about his ability, which was pretty cool. He was trying to distract Killua. I guessed anyway because he soon sent the whips toward him.

They were caught like they were nothing. I leaned forward admiring the moment. I heard Gon laughing at me and I made sure he saw my eye roll.

Electricity was on the whips, even then I wasn't worried about Killua. As bad as it sounds I know he was used to it. Being a trained assassin, the torture he probably had to withstand.

Riehlvelt started laughing and bragging on and on about his ability once again. Though it made him weak cause Killua had him in the air in a matter of seconds.

Announcing that electricity didn't hurt him and that it was a part of his training. It was funny watching Riehlvelt beg Killua to catch him.

Killua caught him, but Riehlvelt got electrocuted in the process. Cause what he didn't know when he fell was that Killua still had the whips in his hands.

Once Killua was cleared that he won, we celebrated with milkshakes. All getting chocolate and when I couldn't finish mine Killua did for me.

He loved chocolate, he was probably obsessed with it. Which was easy for a gift, lots and lots of chocolate just for him. Maybe even a full gift bag.

I felt eyes on us, eyes I ignored since I knew exactly who it was. I was late for training today, I felt the card come towards me so I quickly moved.

I had faint pain on the side of my cheek with no blood to show there was a slice. Hisoka was usually doing random attacks. Just never with witnesses.

He chooses to say that I should expect the unexpected. Which is what he's been doing, showing me ways to dodge attacks when I feel an unknown aura.

He's aware nen can't hurt me, but there was still hand-to-hand combat and range. I had to be prepared for both. Killua looked around standing closer to me.