Ten • Meeting The Zoldyck's

☞︎︎︎Word Count: 937☜︎︎︎

𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑢𝑛𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒. 𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝐾𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑢𝑎 𝑛𝑜𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑚 𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑚𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑟. "𝑀𝑦, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑓𝑖𝑙𝑡ℎ𝑦, 𝑙𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝." 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦.

𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑒ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟, 𝑎𝑠 𝐼𝑙𝑙𝑢𝑚𝑖 𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑑. 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠. 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑢𝑡 𝑢𝑝 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑖𝑡 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝐾𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑢𝑎.

☾︎☀︎︎☽︎

I looked like I was supposed to go somewhere fancy. What was she trying to do, I was 12, not a model.

She had me in a pink dress that had strings that wrapped around my neck. A gold belt wrapped around me, and the dress went mid-thigh.

My hair was split into two braids and I looked at the woman gushing at me. I crossed my arms clearly uncomfortable, though she didn't care about my opinion. This was not my thing.

Illumi walked in and turned right back around. I swear I heard a coughed laugh. Then he turned around facing us again. With an emotionless face and shook his head.

"She can't walk around like that she looks like a doll. Milluki..." His mother Kikyo I learned who wanted me to call her mom cut him off.

His mom cut him off. "Then keep him away from her Illumi. You're strong enough aren't you?"

Honestly, I wasn't worried about him. Illumi is just dramatic. His eyes held a bit of insult.

I finally asked for what I've been wanting. "I want to see Killua." I said looking at Kikyo.

Who looked at me along with Illumi and Kalluto who popped out from behind Illumi's leg.

All of them looking at me. Was I not supposed to say that or something? "He's in trouble at the m-" I snapped my eyes towards Kikyo, glaring at the eyes I couldn't see.

"I. Want. To. See. Killua." I said more slowly. Maybe she didn't understand what I was trying to say. Guess she didn't.

"Soon dear but we have catching up to do." She left no room for me to argue. She didn't raise her voice but her tone changed. She waved the boys out of the rooms and smiled at me.

"How old are you now dear?" I sat down on the couch as she patted it telling me to sit. I pulled at the end of my dress. "12." She clapped her hands together.

"The same as my Kil." I nodded. I knew that, were some of the first things we established. I didn't want to get into this, but I don't want to talk about that.

"Where do I find the Spiders or the Phantom Troupe?" I didn't know what she called it. I wanted to know where to look so I could help Kurapika. If he doesn't know already.

"Let's talk about your mother!" She changed the subject as I did and I nodded. I wanted to know about her.

"She was truly special, and it was a shame that she passed. Did you know that she died because she had your father kill her? Something about being in too much pain."

My eyes widened. He failed to let me know about that part. I wonder how he coped with that.

I mean I guess it was for the best that she died quickly rather than slowly.

I wouldn't have wanted to put her out myself, and I wouldn't have been able to kill her. Maybe he drugged her so she didn't feel pain.

"He tried to get us to do it. I would've. Truthfully I never liked your mother but she had you and I was thinking how wonderful you'd be to train. Since she had someone like you I couldn't kill her. Wouldn't be able to live with myself."

She actually smiled telling me that. Like I was supposed to feel okay with her telling me that. I decided to let her down easily.

"You won't have time to train me as soon as I get Killua I'm leaving." Killua was literally the only reason I was here. Whether I had to get him out myself or they let him out.

"That's not your decision to make dear. We are your original home, meaning we're still the ones you listen to." I rolled my eyes.

I'm starting to think she deserved to get stabbed because she's obviously crazy. "I found my father, and you stopped being able to take care of me when you left me by myself."

I walked out of the room bumping into Illumi for maybe the twentieth time. This happens more times than it should and it's really annoying. "Killua isn't leaving any time soon, so get comfortable." He told me.

What is up with everyone thinking I'll stay here? I laughed. "As if I could in this dress." Slamming my arms to my sides. He stared at me for a moment before he grabbed my arm and dragged me off in some direction.

He dragged me into a bedroom letting me go and started digging through a drawer. Pulling out a T-shirt and shorts, practically throwing them at me. "Get comfortable." He repeated.

"Stay in here unless you're with me, and ignore Milluki if he wants to show his dolls. They're creepy." He warned me and I sighed. Laying back on the bed as he walked out.

I don't even know who Milluki is. I'm sure he's one of Killua's brothers but other than that I have no clue.

I pictured this as my old room from the color of the walls. That's all I can use to see it as mine. Getting up I changed into the clothes.

More comfortable in them before I crawled back into bed and worked to fall asleep.

Tomorrow I was going to get Killua. Get us out of here and with Gon, Leorio, and Kurapika. All I have to do is find out where he is and we'll get out.