Chapter 21

Sakusa's POV

I sighed, getting up and glancing out the window. It was time to get up... I turned my head, looking down at Atsumu who was asleep next to me, and Aiko on his chest. The sight made me smile slightly as I leaned down and gently kissed Atsumu until he woke up.

"Mm, morning babeeee." He said with a tiny grin. I pulled away and got out of bed.

"Get up. I'll get Aiko's clothes I washed last night." I said, walking off. Aiko would need to come with us to practices since we couldn't leave her alone and had no one to exactly watch her. Atsumu said that his brother could watch her once in a while, but our practice was pretty much daily. After I got her clothes, I handed them to Atsumu so he could get her changed while I got my changed. 

"Hey can you hold her while I get ready?" Atsumu said, Aiko yawning and just starting to wake up. I stared at her a moment before nodding and carefully taking her. Hm. Her hair could use fixing. I went to the bathroom and got our brush before carrying her to the living room and sitting on the couch with her in my lap.

Her hair was black and a bit curled like mine. So luckily I knew how to work with curled hair. Aiko sat contently in my lap as I took the pink hair ties she had in her hair previously and set them aside while I brushed her hair in a way so it wouldn't get frizzy. Once it was combed through, I put her hair up for her when Atsumu walked over and took her from my lap.

"Well don't you look adorable!" He said with a smile, Aiko hanging onto him as we headed off. The team knew about what Atsumu was doing, so they understood his exhaustion at practice the past few months. It didn't give him an excuse to slack, but they understood. 

Once we walked inside, the team smiled and awed at Aiko. Hinata was quick to say hello to her and offer to watch her so Atsumu and I could change into our uniforms. We went into the locker room and changed quickly, walking back out to see Aiko and Hinata having a funny-face making competition. 

"Alright sweetheart, can you go sit over there and watch??" Atsumu said, Aiko nodding and running over to sit on one of the benches so she'd be out of the way and hopefully not get hit by any of the volleyballs. Our coach had us do the normal routine of warmups before asking us to gather.

"Alright, season is back and we have a game next month. We'll be versing the-"

"Schweeden Adlers!" Hinata shouted, the coach giving him a little glare. Hinata laughed sheepishly. Of course he would know early. He was dating the Schweeden Adlers' setter.

"...Yes, the Schweeden Adlers, thank you Shoyo.. Anyway, we have a month to prepare for the match. It'll be the first game of the season. So make it a good one." The coach said before telling us what to do next. Practice went like normal, Aiko looking very interested in the practice. 

Atsumu changed quickly and left the locker room, likely to go sit with Aiko. I took a bit longer, the others in there when Bokuto walked over. He did stay a bit away but spoke to me,

"That's a cute little girl you guys got, Sakusa."

"Thank you."

"She almost looks like she could be your guys kid." He said with a laugh. I simply nodded, adjusting my mask and bidding everyone a goodnight. They said goodbye as I walked out of the locker room. Seeing Atsumu holding Aiko who had fallen asleep. I suppose today was some excitement for her.

"Ready to go?"

"Mhm." Atsumu and I headed home. The cool air feeling nice after practice. While we walked, I glanced at Aiko. She did look like she could almost be Atsumu's and my child. Of course biologically that'd be impossible, but she was sweet. She had black curly hair like me and had similar facial features as Atsumu. 

After we got home, Atsumu and I bath Aiko changed and in bed. She was tucked in comfortably as Atsumu went to the kitchen with me to eat something. We sat together and ate while Atsumu was messaging someone.

"Who're you talking to?"

"Osamu."

"How is he doing."

"He's alright. He's pretty happy with that little business he set up."

"That's good."

"He wants to meet Aiko."

"Well, a day that we have off, we can take her there to eat." I said, Atsumu saying that was a good idea, messaging that to his brother. I was glad that he and Osamu had a normal brotherly relationship. They kept in touch both during and after being separated when we were in high school. They found ways to stay brothers.

After eating and cleaning up, we both went to bed ourselves. Atsumu was happy to sandwich the little girl between us so she felt secure and if she woke up, we'd be right here. Atsumu was humming to himself while brushing his fingers through Aiko's hair with a smile. I was glad he was happy, but I couldn't get my mind off something.

"Atsumu. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Do you remember a few years ago. When you would often.. sleep with random people?"

"...Yeah.."

"I'm sorry to bring it up. But. Did you sleep with only men, or women?"

"I uh, slept with both."

"May I ask, did any of the women you slept with resemble me?"

"...I mean.... It's embarrassing to say but, yeah. There was one who reminded me of you. She had hair just like yours and she had a delicate body.." He admitted with a blush from embarrassment. I felt bad asking him this, it was stuff that I'm sure he didn't want to remember. But I couldn't get out of my head what Bokuto had said to me earlier.

"Atsumu, did you by chance happen to get her pregnant?"