Mini Epilogue

A/N: And now doing a MHA Tododeku story

Thanks for readinggg!

Years later: Aiko's POV

"Dadddd!" I shouted as I walked into my parents' home. My dad walked over with a small smile.

"Hey Aiko. What're you doing here so soon? I thought you went to go visit Osamu?"

"Yeah I did. But based on the way he looked when he answered the door, I think I accidentally interrupted him and Uncle Rintaro in the middle of a, ahem, wrestling match." I said, tossing my bag aside. My dad burst out laughing and grabbed his phone, probably to bother his brother about this.

I walked to the kitchen, washing my hands thoroughly since my other dad always taught me to do this when I'd come home. He's a bit of a clean freak, but according to both of them, he used to be a lotttttt worse.

After I finished drying my hands, my other dad, Kiyoomi, walked over. He smiled faintly at me and gave me a hug.

"Hi dad. How're you doing?"

"I'm doing well."

"Good, oh! Can I borrow the photo album?"

"What for?"

"I mighta sorta promised some people on the team to show them your and daddy's wedding photos."

"...Really..?"

"...Yes?"

"..Fine. Go ahead. Just please return it as it is." My dad said, making me giggle and hug him. As normal, I spent the first like 30 minutes back home helping my dads clean up. I lived on my own, obviously, but every time I'd come visit them, which was often, I'd somehow always manage to catch them when my dad wanted to clean.

But I didn't mind too much. I was usually tired from my own work, but not too tired to not help. Both my dads retired from the MSBY Black Jackals. They both ended up being star players on the team for years. My dad always says that Hinata and Bokuto could've been as well if they hadn't left the team for other national teams.

But now both of my dads worked as coaches for other volleyball players. Atsumu worked with kids and teenagers. Kiyoomi worked with adults primarily. He says it's better since he doesn't have to have too much contact with them, unlike you would a kid.

But personally I'd prefer having Atsumu's job. I love kids. Maybe after I retire from the team I'm on, I'd settle down and have one. Or two. Maybe I'll get lucky and get twins.

After we were done cleaning and straightening up, my dads and I sat together on the couch. I stretched out, flicking the TV on and turning on a movie. We all watched it together before I remembered and nearly fell over grabbing the remote.

"Aiko what are you doing?"

"I just remembered...! Natsu has a game!" I said, quickly finding the channel.

Natsu was like an aunt to me. I loved her, and I was really sad when she had joined a professional Brazilian team. But she kept in touch with me. I watched the game with a smile, both of my dads looking at each other with smiles as they watched as well.

Her team ended up winning, and by a landslide. But none of us were surprised. She was just as incredible as her brother. After the game, I turned on another random movie to at least have some background noise before just letting myself yawn and flop back on the couch.

Boy was I glad I had tomorrow off so I could just sleep in.

"So Aiko. How has practice for you been going?" Atsumu asked as he grabbed a blanket and handed it to me. I gratefully took the blanket and curled up in it before humming.

"It's been going really well. We recently got another girl on the team."

"Really?"

"Yeah, she's great. Coach said she's a good spiker."

"I'm glad you were finally able to join the MSBY Black Jackals like your father and I. You really made history there. You were the first girl to ever join their team and campaign for the team to be a co-ed one."

"Well if I was gonna be on a team, I wanted to be on the team you and dad were on. Gotta be able to upstage you BOTH." I said with a giggle, both of my dads smiling and rolling their eyes.

"Do you get anyone asking you about us??" Atsumu asked me curiously. I hummed in thought before nodding.

"Yeah actually. Mostly you though."

"Why me?"

"Well cause you were the official setter for the team for so long. And now I'm their setter."

"Why type of questions do you get?"

"The one I get the most is people wondering if I'm as good as you were."

"And, what do you think, Aiko?" Atsumu asked with a small smile. I sat up a bit straighter. Smiling at both of them proudly.

"Sorry to disappoint you guys... But I'm better."

"Heh. That's our daughter."