chapter 5: getting to know you

(read a/n at the end)

*Miku POV*
I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock. I shut it down and rose up from my bed. i got change, brush my teeth and go join my sisters for breakfast. Nino gave me a plate and i begin filling it up with some food. Today's breakfast was nothing special just some egg, toast and jam. i start eating with my sister and suddenly yotsuba started talking.

Yotsuba: "why don't you guys join me and fuutaro studying today. you guys probably have nothing better to do anyways."

ichika: "pass i have work to do."

itsuki: "i'm passing too, i rather study on my own than studying with that creep." she said while chewing her food

Nino: "i agree with itsuki, besides i already plan to go to the mall with my friends " she said while taking a bite of her food

yotsuba: "what about you miku?"

miku: "i don't know, maybe i join you if i had nothing better to do."

yotsuba: "yeay! i manage to get one of you to join me." she said happily while putting her hands into the air

Nino: " but she hasn't confirm it yotsuba. Miku said "maybe" she join you not she "will" join you" she while sighing afterwards.

Yotsuba: "well it's not like miku have some work to do so I gurantee she will join." She said while smiling

Nino: "fine you win."

We all finish our breakfast and start heading to school. We decided to go a little bit early today. We stop at the convenience store because itsuki want to buy some bread. I waited for them outside because I don't have anything I want to buy a the convenience store. While I was waiting for them I see Shizuki san jogging to school. Is he late or something, well I don't think so because we're in the same school. Maybe he just jog for fun to school. After my sister's already done buying stuff they needed we continue our walk to school.

•Timeskip•

*In classroom*

*Miku POV*
I arrive at my classroom and took a sit at my place. I look around to see how many of my classmates has come. There's around six people that has arrive. Beside me was Shizuki san, he seem deep in thought. Maybe I should start a conversation with him.

Miku: "good morning Shizuki san."

Kenji: "morning miku san." He said while facing me.

Miku: "did you sleep well last night?"

Kenji: "I just sleep a little late than usual. I was doing something."

Miku: "I see. Hey Shizuki san."

Kenji: "yeah"

Miku: "wanna hang out at the the school rooftop on lunch?"

Kenji: "sure. I meet you there."

Miku: "ok cool."

After that conversation more students came and the teacher came too. We pay attention to the class but I don't really understand what the teacher was talking about. I just study it home I guess.

•Timeskip•

*School rooftop*

After class ended I went straight to the school rooftop. Shizuki san said he will buy lunch first and then he will come here after that.

After a couple minutes of waiting Shizuki san can with a 2 melon bread in his hand. He handed me one and I accept it.

Kenji: "so what do you want to talk about miku san?"