Chapter 3: my nightmares

'it's cold and quiet.'

'nobody's here and i'm alone with myself'

'i kinda hate this feeling'

'the feeling when i'm alone'

'the feeling when there's no one to lean on'

'when i realize there's no one to cry to'

'when there's no one to tell how i truly feel'

'i hate it.....the most'

'but'

'i got this feeling because of my own fault'

'my own stupid fault'

*Kenji POV*
After i got that nightmare i can't go to sleep anymore. i decide to go for a walk around my neighborhood. while i casually walking i wonder to myself 'why did my nightmare come now? it's been a long time since i got my nightmare. what cause it to come again?' while i wandering around my neighborhood i decide to give him a visit.

i arrive at his house around 6:00 and knock on his door. he open it around a minute later.

???: "oh, kenji. come in."

i head inside his house and sit on the couch.

kenji: "takahashi-san"

takahashi: "say kenji, you got your nighmare again didn't you?"

takahashi-san is my dad close friend. i always pay him a visit when i got my nightmares or to use his old studio. he has a music studio that he didn't use anymore and no one can't hear me singing here. so i like to come here to ease my mind a little.

his full name is: Haru takahashi

haru: given name

takahashi: family name

Takahashi-san is a man in his early 30s and work at a convenience store.
He has a wavy brown hair and brown eyes.

kenji: "yes, i did."

haru: "i see, did you do anything wrong recently?"

kenji: "i... don't think so. i haven't done anything wrong, i only do what i do in my daily life. so i think it came again because i haven't made any progress."

haru: "so you realized, then why didn't you made any. still afraid, are you going to spend the rest of your life with fuutaro who only know how to study in his free time?"

kenji: "yes, i'm still afraid and all. but i don't want to spend the rest of my life alone either. But, when i try to talk or interact with other people my guilt is always behind me. haunting and telling me not to. i'm afraid somehow but i try to talk and i always end the conversation first. it always happen no matter who i talk to."

haru: "i understand, for now don't talk to people or your nightmares will be worse and .... have you eat breakfast?"

kenji: "i understand and no i haven't eat breakfast."

haru: "then let me make you breakfast."

and with that he got up and about to go to the kitchen but i stop him.

kenji: "takahashi-san would you mind if i use your studio for a little bit?"

haru: "at this kind of hour? you sure are kei son. go ahead but don't play too loud."

and with that i go to his basement and grab a guitar which i always use when i come here. he also has a bass, keyboard and drum but no one use them anymore. he said this was his old bandmates instruments but they didn't do music anymore. this was they're old studio, that's kinda sad though. but he never tell me why they didn't do music anymore but that is his problem and i don't want to meddle in.