chapter 7: me, you and the fireworks

Kenji POV

I'm on my way home from the cafe I went with miku. The talk we had just felt different.....

It's been two years since I started to distant myself from people's, since then nobody really cares about me anymore other than my family. Fuutaro. fuutaro is a bit dense I must say. I met him when we just started highschool. I accidentally bump into him and turns out we were classmates. We didn't talk much nor did we interact with each other. We just be know each other by accident. Well in our second year he got transferred to a higher class because of his grades, meanwhile I stayed in the same class.

Well that's all about me and fuutaro. Nothing special about it. But you might be wondering about what happened after miku said that she's going to help me right? Well let's do some flashback shall we?

Flashback back at the cafe

Miku: "I see, then would you mind kenji kun?"

Kenji: "hmm?" I ask with curiosity.

Miku: "would you mind if I be the one that help you to socialize again?"

At that time I was left speechless. There was nothing I could say or do. All I could do is accept her offer.

Kenji: "sure" I said that with a small smile on my face.

Miku: " kenji kun, would you mind exchanging numbers and email?" She ask.

Kenji: " why?" I ask with curiosity because I never really play my phone that much. Other than looking at my gallery my contacts is around 10+ people.

Miku: "so that we can keep in touch. We could even go shopping together"

Kenji: " sure, here's my number and email" I said while showing my phone number to her.

Miku: "here's mine"  she said while showing me her phone number.

Kenji: "we should get going, it's getting late" I said as take a look at my phone.

Miku: "you're right. See you tomorrow Kenji kun. Oh and here's the money for my drink" she said while giving me 500 yen. A normal person would say no and pay instead but I'm different. From what I heard from fuutaro, nakano family is rich.

Kenji: "thanks, I will pay it later" I said while taking the money.

She said her last farewell while waving at me. After a couple minute she left. I got up and go to the counter to pay our drinks. After I'm done paying I left the cafe and now I'm on my way home.

Flashback end

Nothing really special happen but hey at least I know someone wants to be my friend.

Timeskip ( Shizuki household)

Kenji POV
I'm currently in my room doing my homework. After a couple minutes of doing homework, I got a message from miku.

Message:

Miku: Have you done you're homework yet kenji kun?