chapter 1: the day I met you

*Kenji POV*
It was a normal day. And class just ended I was making my way to the cafeteria after I arrive I order my food and about to go where I always sit with my one and only friend fuutaro but when I arrive I see fuutaro arguing with a girl I never seen before maybe she's new here. Before I even take a sit fuutaro start talking to me.

Fuutaro: "kenji kun you arrive at the right time now help me tell this miss that this is my table"

???: "What did you say this is your table excuse me!! I don't see your name anywhere"

As they keep arguing I decided to sit at the table beside them. After I sit the girl that fuutaro arguing with come to my table and sit there.

???: "Where are your manners reading while eating did your parents don't teach you that"

she says to fuutaro who blankly eating while reading.

???: "You must have a really bad grade do you"

When she said that she take fuutaro exam paper by force and got shock by it. Yea everyone know who fuutaro is.

???: "A  h-hundred. I get it so your smart"

'Of course he is dumbass what do you think he do in his free time studying that's all he do' I thought to myself while eating.

???: "Can you please tutor- "

Fuutaro: "thank you for the food"

He said as he stood up ready to go

???: "Wait must still be hungry from the amount of food that you eat here have some of mine"

She said while offering her her food

Fuutaro: "you order too much food you might get fat you know"

'Did he seriously just call a girl fat. Well it's his decision not mine' I thought to myself while finishing my food.

???: "Did you just call a girl fat!! Where are your manners you know what I don't want you to become my tutor"

And with that fuutaro leave the cafeteria and leave me alone with the girl.

???: He's so disrespectful don't you think?"

Oh crap she's asking me something I should probably stay quiet.

???: "Are you listening or not"

I really want to leave

Kenji: "he's not disrespectful. That just how he is"

And with that I stood up and leave the cafeteria.

*In classroom*
I got to the classroom early as usual because I don't want any eyes staring at me when I walk in so I like to got there first.

After everyone has enter the classroom the teacher came a moment later with a new student.

[C1/2/3 etc = classmates]

After the teacher came I hear some whispering in class which is normal when a new student came.... I think.

C1: "it's a girl right? She's too damn cute."

C2: "I know right!! Maybe this is my chance to get a girlfriend."

C1: "or maybe it's mine."

C3: "she's too cute and beautiful at the same time."

C1 & C2: "I know right!!"

And the whispering goes on until the new student introduce herself.

Miku: "my name is nakano miku nice to meet you."

She said while bowing I guess the guys in my class got a nose bleed already.