chapter 6: Another friend?

(read a/n)

Izumi: 'ne kenji, if you lose you need to buy me the new chapter of attack on titan manga deal?' izumi said while cracking his fingers.

kenji: 'but if i win i want you to buy me two tuna onigiri at the convenience store.' kenji said while he ready himself

Izumi:'Deal.' izumi said while he position himself to arm wrestle with kenji.

'3'

'2'

'1'

kenji and izumi: 'go' they both said at the same time. And so, the arm wrestle between kenji and izumi begin. The winner of the arm wrestle is izumi. As promised, kenji have to buy him the new chapter of attack on titan manga.

Izumi: 'hah I win, take that kenji. Now as promised you need to buy me the new chapter. A man don't break their promise, kenji.'

kenji:'but one chapter of that manga cost so much money. With that much money i can buy three onigiri from the convenience store.'

Izumi: 'you and your onigiri. Fine, how about I buy you one onigiri and you need to buy me one attack on titan manga, how about that!' he said while pointing his fingers at his best friend.

Kenji: 'ugh fine. But I'm getting you back for this' he said while he start packing.

Izumi: 'and what do you want me buy? Ten tuna onigiri. Pfft please, it's not like you have an obsession to something.'

kenji: 'oh I do have an obsession.'

Izumi: 'what is it. Music? It's not like you have a favorite singer or something.'

Kenji: 'shut up! Let's just go and buy your stupid manga.'

Izumi: 'and then stop at the convenience store to buy your onigiri and my ice cream right?'

Kenji: 'right.'

Izumi: 'and then we can go to our normal spot right?'

Kenji: 'yes whatever you want I guess. Since you win.'

________________

(At kenji and izumi "usual spot")

Izumi: 'can I say something to you kenji.' izumi said while taking a bite of his ice cream.

Kenji: 'sure what is it?' kenji said while opening his onigiri.

Izumi: 'if I die someday in the future. Don't be upset 'bout it okay? Because crying over something that's already gone is no use. It's not like they will come back from the death.'

Kenji: 'why are you suddenly telling me something like this.' kenji asked with curiosity.

Izumi: 'because we are human kenji. Human can die any day, anytime and anywhere. Who knows tomorrow is my final day. Maybe this is the last time I get to hang out with you." Said izumi while licking his ice cream.

Kenji: 'I know that but you know we're still young. There's so much more that we haven't discover yet. So don't go dying on me like that, ok? Promise me.' kenji said to izumi with his fist in the air ready to fist bump his friend.