Chapter 10: Exam

Kenji POV

I was on my way to school, today was the first day of the middle year exam. I arrived at school and quickly make my way to my class.

Meanwhile

Fuutaro POV

After a long night of tutoring the five siblings I go to sleep, but when I wake up the next day it was hell.

When I woke up I quickly check the clock on the wall. And I realized, it was already 8 am. Itsuki said the exam start at 8:30 so we still have time if we hurry.

While we were running there were a lot of scenario make by the five siblings, Ichika stop in front of the coffee shop, Nino complain because she isn't wearing any makeup, Miku go and help an old lady cross the road, Yotsuba well Yotsuba just go straight to school, itsuki was hungry and stop at the convenience store, she told me to tag along and choose what I want, so I did.

When we five arrive at the school entrance there was already a guard, but since Yotsuba was already inside we can fool the guard.

Fuutaro: "I have a plan" I told the four.

Itsuki: "what is it?"

Fuutaro: "just trust me, I call it 'the doppelganger'" I said to them.

........

Ichika was wearing Yotsuba ribbon on top of her head and went to the guard.

Ichika: "good morning!"

Guard:"didn't you enter already?"

Ichika: "the teacher told me to get something from over there so I did"

Guard: "get in hurry"

.....

Nino: "good morning!"

Guard: "eh didn't you just enter?"

Nino: "well I forgot something ehe"

Guard: "come in"

....

Miku: "good morning!"

Guard: "eh?!"

.....

Itsuki: "g-good morning!"

Guard: "EH?!"

.......

Fuutaro: "good morning"

Guard: "you're not going to fool me kid, you're late come with me"

The four siblings look at me and I told them to go on without me.

Kenji POV

The exam was about to start and I realized something, Miku was not here. She's late than usual. I decide to ignore because the teacher has started giving out the exam paper. But as we were about to start Miku open the class door and said she was sorry for being late to the teacher. Our teacher said it's okay and told her to sit at her spot. After that we begin the exam.

"Timeskip to 1 week later because your author is lazy"

Today is the day we get our results for midterm. I was not expecting something nice nor is something bad.

As I expected my results was average.

(The average results)

Math: 75%
Science: 80%
English: 89%
Social studies: 70%
Modern Japanese: 85%

________

As I thought my score would never be more that a 90%. After I finish examine my exam score I grab my bag and head to the school exit. It's already late at the time I was going home. I also see Miku and her sister going home too. I didn't say anything to her I just walk straight into my house.

When I arrive home my mom ask me for my exam results and I give it to her. She was fine with my results but she said that I could do better. I brush it off and head to my room. I decide to take a hot bath after a long day.

I take off my clothes, grab my towel, wear it and head to the bathroom.

After I'm done with my bath, mom calls me for dinner. I wear my night wear and head downstairs for dinner.

After dinner I do a little bit of study and then head to bed.

Kenji: " Maya, I got my exam results today. It was the same as always tho. I hope you're not mad. It's late now I'm going to sleep. Goodnight Maya." I talk to myself while staring at a picture of Maya smiling in a field full of Sakura.....

___________

And that's all for this chapter. I hope you guys can forgive me for being on hiatus for a long time.

And that's all from your lay back author.

ShinTooru out!