#2: Frighten them away.

Chapter Two: "Frighten them away."

Rosè had all her stuff packed. She was going to move in the next hour. She went to the living room to see the other three members before she left. Jennie was the first to run to her and hug her while Jisoo was holding a camera, filming. Rosè laughed and wrapped her arms around her. Jennie fastened something at the neck. Rosè pulled back and saw that Jennie had made her wear a cute necklace with a heart pendent. 

"Something for you to remember me till you come back" Jennie said with a smile. 

"OMG thank you so much unnie! i love you". Rosè squealed. "Aw i love you to my baby" Jennie said. Lisa came towards her and knelt in front of her. 

"Park Chaeyoung, please accept my love" she said with sincerity, holding out a velvet box. 

Rosè gasped as she opened the box. It was a cute ring with little hearts. Rosè attacked her youngest unnie with a hug and the both of the rolled on the floor, laughter filing the room. Jisoo passed the camera to a staff and came forward to pass Rosè a box. Rosè opened to reveal a deodorant. 

"This is for you coz you stink when you sweat. You don't want to frighten them away, do you?" Jisoo said with mock seriousness. Everyone started laughing as they knew it was not true. If anything Rosè smelt better than anyone even after sweating. They shared a group hug and it soon was tome to go. Rosè took her place in the car and waved to the her unnies who were shouting words of encouragement and reminders.

She reached BigHit building soon. As she got down, the manager oppa, Jaehyun opened her door and led her out of the car. She took hold of his arm to steady herself while walking as she was very nervous. He was a very good friend of hers. He was two years older than her and he was like a big brother to her. He smiled at her and said "Don't worry, little one! they'll love you" She smiled at him as he patted her cheek. 

As they reached the entrance, the manager of BTS, ji-wook, welcomed her and led to her to the lobby where Jin of BTS was waiting. The two managers took their leave as Jin noticed Rosè in the lobby. He walked towards her with a wide grin on his face. Rosè smiled back, astonished of how handsome he was. 

She bowed and greeted, "Annyeonghaseyo Jin Sunbaenim". 

"No no Rosèshi don't call me that. It makes me feel old. You can just call me oppa" he said and winked, making her laugh.

"Alright oppa. you don't need to be formal with me as well,"

"You got it Chaengi" he replied with a wink and wrapped his arms around her and welcomed her with a bear hug. Rosè was shocked by his gesture but hugged back nevertheless. She could feel how strong he was. They broke the hug and Jin led her to the dance studio where the rest of the members were.

Jin knocked the on the door which opened to reveal Jimin. 

"Ah Rosèshi, welcome! Hope you didn't have a hard time with Jin Hyung" he said which earned him a smack from Jin. 

Rosè laughed and replied, "thank you! Of course I didn't have a hard time, in fact his welcome has made me less nervous". Jimin smiled and slung his arm around her shoulder and ushered her in. The other five members were standing there with wide smiles in their faces. All of them bowed down to her to which she reciprocated. They introduced themselves. 

"Rosè ah, don't need to be so formal with us. You are one of us now" RM stated as she went to greet him. 

"Yes oppa, I just need time to adjust myself" she replied with a shy smile. 

"Take your time" he said as he patted her head. She smiled at the gesture. As RM moved to drink water, someone hugged her from behind. She craned her neck to see Taehyung smiling at her with his arms around her waist. 

"Eighth member of BTS, welcome" he announced. The both of them laughed. Jungkook and Hobi joined in the hug, squishing her in the centre. As they broke apart, Suga said, "okay okay don't frighten her away" to which all of them laughed.

That night, Suga led her to their dorm. It had a living room and 5 rooms. V and Jimin shared a room. RM and Suga shared a room. J-hope and Jungkook shared a room. Jin as he was the oldest had a room to himself. The fifth room was the room allocated to Rosè. 

Suga helped her to open her door and gave her the keys upon entering. Her stuff had already been shifted to her room. He told her where everything was such as the locker, bathroom etc. She thanked him. 

"Are you okay? We're the guys too much for you to handle?" he asked with a worried tone. 

"No oppa. They are really great. I'm fine too. Don't worry" she said with a sweet smile. He smiled at her.  

Just as he was about to leave, he stopped and turned to face her. It was like he was arguing with himself and finally went to give her a hug to which Rosè hugged him back. He pressed a soft kiss in her hair and pulled back. 

"Good night" he said,softly. 

"Good night oppa" she replied with a blush. He chuckled at her shyness and left the room, closing the door behind him.

Rosè already felt like she was a part of them. She was scared of how she would fit in as they had been a team for seven years and were very talented artists. However, they really assured her that she was a part of them, especially Jin. He had told her that whatever she needed he would be there for her as a brother. She always wanted an elder brother who would love and take care of her and now she has one. 

The others were no less. They all insisted that she called them oppa and be informal with them except Jungkook. He was only a month older and didn't want her to call him oppa. He insisted that she should use his name like what friends would do. She had a good feeling about this.