#21: The Roseanne Charm.

Chapter Twenty-One: "The Roseanne Charm."

Rosé slowly untangled herself from the guys on the couch. They had all fallen asleep apart from Jin. He helped her stand up before they slowly made their way to the kitchen, not wanting to disturb the rest. 

"Chae, are you okay? We never really checked up on you" he asked, taking her in his arms. He felt guilty that she had to interfere in a such dangerous situation just because of their moment of carelessness. 

"Oppa, don't worry. Nothing is wrong with me. I interfered because I wanted to so it's not your fault" she replied him, looking up at him with a sweet smile as she stroked his back in reassurance. 

He sighed as he pulled her closer to him. How could the girl be so selfless? Why did she care about them so much when they only properly met recently. Rosé stayed in his embrace, comforting him.

"Chaeyoung-ah, I have a question. Where did you learn to fight so well" he asked as they let go of each other. 

"I think that's a question we all want an answer to" Namjoon said. Jin and Rosé turned to see all the members entering the kitchen. 

"Well, I took up boxing right after my debut. It helped me vent my feelings as I did not have anyone to talk to. Later, I found a passion in boxing so I trained professionally" she explained, leaning against Taehyung who had wrapped his arms around her waist in a back hug. Everyone looked at her with surprised looks.

"Woah, we should make sure not to mess with you" Jimin said, making everyone laugh. "Wait, you said you won't be coming with us, how did you come in time" Yoongi asked. 

"I was not coming at first but then I thought maybe I should since we haven't got to spend much time together lately as I was barely home. Hence, I thought I should go after you but I definitely did not expect to see you in such a situation" she explained, recalling the dread and desperation she felt when she saw the guy charge towards Taehyung with a knife. 

She instinctively gripped Taehyung's arms around her waist, as the memory floated at the back of her head. She did not want to think about what would have happened to him or Namjoon who had tried to protect him if she was not on time. 

Her gesture did not go unnoticed by Taehyung who tightened his grip on her and pressed a kiss to the side of her head, assuring her that he was fine.

"You're such a good fighter. You could fight three guys at once but why couldn't you fight off Jungwoo that day" Hobi asked. 

Even though he felt apologetic to bring up a sour memory, he was too curious. 

"I would have fought him off but I was on my period that day. You know how it is for me when I am on my period" she replied as the rest nodded in understanding. They had seen first hand how weak she had gotten during that time.

"Alright, let's forget about this okay?" Rosé said, trying to brighten up the mood as she was sure everyone was lapsing into the unpleasant memory of the previous night. Soon, they loosened up and drowned into a care-free conversion while the yummy food made by Jin disappeared into their stomachs.

-

Rosé looked one last time in the mirror before hanging her YSL bag on her arm.