#4: Princess.

Chapter Four: "Princess."

That night, after the vlive ended, everyone gathered in the living room. The other members had watched the Vlive as well. 

"Wow I'm glad Army and Blinks actually support this. I was so scared of their response" Jin started. 

"Yea! But there is a problem we will have to face that might cause fan wars" V said. 

Everyone looked at him, not knowing where he was going with this. 

"Shippers guys. Even before we had any contact with each other, there were so many ships. Especially Rosè. She was shipped with literally all of us and also Astro Eunwoo, Exo Chanyeol etc. Rosèkook and Jirosè were literally trending at #1 on twitter a few weeks before the start of our collaboration. Shippers from other fandoms are gonna get mad. Shippers within our own fandom might fight, debating which of us Rosè should be with,"

Everyone just stared at him. He really thought a lot about this. 

"Good point but how do you know so much about Rosè's ships Taehyung-shi" Hoseok asked with a smirk. 

"Of course he does! He was a blink and a Rosè stan ever since their debut" Jimin stated as everyone burst out laughing to which Taehyung scratched his not-so-itchy head. 

"Honestly, if they are true fans, they will leave Chaeyoung's personal life alone and let her choose for herself what kind of guy she wants to be with" Namjoon stated which everyone agreed to. 

They all decided to sleep early as the next day, they were going to shoot a promotional video to address their fans and tell them what to look forward to. Well all of them went to bed except one. You guessed it: Rosè

Her sleep schedule had been so messed up that she could not sleep that night and just laid down on her bed. She had worked so hard these four years but in the expense of her health which no one will ever realise and will only criticise her for even simple errors. It was the life of every idol. 

She suddenly got up and started writing her thoughts down. Soon her well experienced brain pulled her thoughts together to make it a song which she pinned down on her macbook. She was done in 40minutes. That was the fastest she ever wrote a song. She amazed by how she could suddenly behave such speed.

There was a knock on the door to which she said come in. The door opened to reveal Jimin. He was wearing a thin full-sleeved grey shirt with black sweats. He looked breathtaking like always. 

"Chaeyoungie! Are you ok? It's 2am. You should be sleeping" he asked her, concern lacing his voice as he sat beside her on the couch. 

"I couldn't sleep oppa. Why aren't you sleeping though? Don't you guys sleep early?" she asked.

"I was sleeping but woke up to get water and saw the light in your room on,"

"Anyway what are you doing?" he asked. 

"I just wrote a song.. I had a sudden urge to do it" She said. 

Jimin looked over her shoulder to read her lyrics. After he finished reading, he asked, "you wrote such an emotional song just like that?". He was surprised. 

"I know right? I only took 40 minutes. That's the fastest I ever wrote a whole song! How did I do it though?" she wondered. 

"It's because normally the songs you wrote were about feelings and words you wanted people to hear. But this? This came from here" he replied seriously, putting his palm over her heart. She looked at him, processing his words.

He removed his hand from her chest and placed it on her head. "Don't think about it now. Maybe in the morning but now you have to sleep" he said. caressing her hair. 

"But oppa I can't sleep" she pouted. 

He laughed at her cuteness. How could she be so cute and suddenly be so damn sexy for on stage? He realised why people kept telling them that their duality is killing them now that he saw it from the opposite perspective. 

He grasped her hand and pulled her to her bed. He sat in the bed, his back resting against the headboard and legs outstretched. He gestured for her to join him to which she shyly sat next to him. He wrapped his arms around her frame as she rested her head on his hard yet soft chest. 

He stroked her hair and said, "Sleep princess, I'm right here". She smiled and soon fell asleep with a red hue covering her cheeks.

Jimin however could not sleep. The lyrics that she wrote couldn't have expressed her hardships more. He realised how much emotions she bottled up that it suddenly overflowed. She being the leader of the biggest girl group probably did that to her. He always saw his Namjoon hyung be more stressed than any of them. The same was probably happening to this poor girl. He just wanted to keep her happy and protect her. He was going to try his best even after this collaboration was over. He kissed her forehead before dozing off.

The next morning at 5am, Rosè's alarm rang. She reached out to shut it out. She realised a hard body beneath her and opened her blurry eyes which took a few seconds to focus. She saw the ethereal face of the one and only Park Jimin. He looked so young and innocent in his sleep. She smiled when she recalled him staying with her through the night just so she could sleep well. It was time for her to get up which she was never unwilling to before. But today was different. She was reluctant to get up. She craved the presence of someone who cared for her. She finally has him and didn't want to leave him. 

She sighed as she listened to his steady heart beat. One day won't hurt right? She realised how lonely she had been feeling that she was wants to stay with a guy who she only properly met two days ago. His eyes fluttered open as he smiled down at her. 

"Good morning princess" he said as he properly wrapped his arms around her waist. 

"Good morning oppa" she said shyly. He chuckled at her nervousness and caressed her face.

"Chaeyoung-ah! Do you want to talk about it?"

She knew what he was talking about. The song she wrote. Her problems. She never talked about them to anyone. But her gut told her to trust the guy who took care of her the whole night. And she did. She opened up.

She talked about how her being the leader as the maknae of the group was not easy. She had to keep proving that she was mature enough to handle the responsibility and asking for help was not going to help her. The Blackpink members were the closest people to her and they loved her. Once, when Jennie found out that Rosè had sheltered her from the hate comments she had received right after her song "Solo", she said this: 

"We though you took care of us during work and the three of us took care of you outside of work. But you were always out shield no matter what the issue was and we never knew" and cried.

From then on she was very careful not to let them know about this as they would feel guilty of pushing all their responsibilities to their youngest.

As she talked about this she said, "Sometimes, I don't know what else to do oppa." 

Jimin sighed as tightened his arms around the broken girl in his arms. She was very brief about what she was going through which might not have really helped her at all. 

"I'm sorry oppa. It's just hard for me to open up. I need time" she said in voice that sounded like she was disappointed in herself. 

"No princess. This is enough for me. Talk to me when you want to. No rush. I'm not going anywhere. I'll be with you no matter what. Even when this collaboration is over. You will always see this handsome face and feel it's aura sound you" he joked at the end, making her laugh. He chuckled as he succeeded in making her smile again. She snuggled into his chest and wrapped her arms around his torso as they both laid there in each others arms.