#9: Top that.

Chapter Nine: "Top that."

throwback to when BTS went to support rosè at coachella

Blackpink's first day performing was over. They were all tired and wanted to rest before the next day's performance. Well everyone except Rosé. "Chaengi! Come soon okay?" Jennie said to which the maknae nodded obediently, knowing very well she was going to get scolded later on for not keeping her word and returning late.

The fans were slowly starting to clear out. Rosè exited the stage and stepped out for a bit of fresh air where she saw many gathered after exiting the venue, talking excitedly about their performance which made Rosé satisfied. She realised the number of artists that came to support her. The first person she saw was Ariana Grande. They were both fan girls of each other. Ariana walked over to her and gave her a bear hug.

"Omg that was so hot girl. I fell hard for you! I love you" she commented.

"HHAHAH thank you so much ariana! I love you too" Rosé replied. After a little chitchat Ariana left after apologising to her that she won't be here to support her the next day despite Rosé's reassurance that it was fine. She gave Rosé a tight hug before kissing her cheek in goodbye.

As Ariana left, she felt someone back-hug her, their hands resting on her bare stomach. She turned around to see a guy who was a head taller than her with a wide and handsome smile. Shawn Mendes.

"OMG SHAWN" she squealed in her cute Australian accent as she turned and wrapped her arms around his neck as Shawn hugged her back. Shawn who got so excited to see his friend after a long time picked her up and spun around with her, making her giggle. He finally put her down and let go of her.

"Rosie! Your stage presence was off the radar! I fell for you over and over again! Amazing performance" he said.

"Aww thanks" she replied. They chatted for awhile when she realised a group of 7 guys walking over to her. She didn't know who it was as they had hid their faces very well. Despite not knowing who, she bowed down to them as a form of greeting. They all bowed back to her.

The guy in the centre removed his mask and a look of realisation crossed both Rosé and Shawn. "Omg isn't that BTS?" Shawn asked. The rest of them removed their masks as well to reveal wide and excited smiles.

"Yes we are. We are so honored to meet you" RM said in english as he shook hands with Shawn. All the members shook hands with him, following their leader.

"All right I'll leave you guys to chat then, See you soon Rosie, we should go out once, my treat!" Shawn said, turning to Rosé.

"Uh huh no way! I'm paying" Rosé argued.

Jimin turned to RM and whispered in korean, "Her English is amazing. Top that". The rest of BTS laughed at RM as he gave them a glare.

"Alright alright we will decide that later. I'll get going. I'll come to support tomorrow. Love you so much" he said as he wrapped his arms around her waist in a hug and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Love you too" she said as they broke the hug and Shawn left.

BTS wondered when they had gotten so close. Rosé had become close with Shawn Mendes, Ariana Grande, Halsey, Cardi B, Selena Gomez and so many artists. Hell she was even close to Will Smith who had attended Coachella to support Blackpink. BTS were bewildered. They were the ones in the same music industry as her. Blackpink was global and so were they but they didn't know that she held such close connections with them.

Rosé turned back to BTS. "Rosésshi you were amazing on stage" Namjoon stated the obvious to which bowed to him again and thanked him saying she loved his stage presence whenever he performed.