#10: Like you.

Chapter Ten: "Like you."

It has been a week since Rosé moved into the BTS dorm. They were officially getting ready to start work as the first week was more like a orientation week for Rosé to get along with BTS and vice versa. Rosé had just completed her work out and showered.

She quickly slipped into a black strapless crop top which was lined with shiny crystals at the neckline and a pair of denim shorts. She eased her sock covered foot into a pair of black ankle boots from Chanel. Style and fashion could never be compromised for Park Chaeyoung even if it was at home.

Yep home. That's where she felt she was. And BTS members were her family. Not to forget Blackpink of course. Her unnies were the people who she will sacrifice anything for. These seven guys had just effortlessly made their way into that list of hers.

She made her way outside

She made her way outside. She had not worn any makeup. She was comfortable enough to show them her bare face even though it was only a week since they lived together. After a cheerful session of greetings and yummy breakfast made by Jin, the eight of them made their way to the main building where the studios and dance practice rooms were located. Bighit premises and facilities were not as big or technologically advanced as YG but it was still quite good.

They had decided to go to Yoongi's studio as it was the biggest out the 3 studios provided for BTS. Each member of the rap line were given a studio as they were the lyricists and composers unlike the vocal line who rarely wrote songs as they were more focused on improving their vocal and dance skills. This was similar to Blackpink. Rosé was the only bp member to own a studio as she was the main lyricist and composer. She was also a co-producer.

Neither of the other members were interested in production or music composition. However, Jennie and Jisoo were interested in songwriting but were too afraid to be judged. Rosé always encouraged them to do what they wanted and never forced them into anything.

She believed in them. No doubt in that but she wanted to give them the choice of whether they want to do it or not. The day they give her their lyrics, she would make sure to help them make it into a beautiful composition together.