#40: God of Destruction.

Chapter Forty: "God of Destruction."

~Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Rosie,
Happy Birthday to you~

Rosé had just come home from an emergency night meeting at YG. She shrugged off her clothes and proceeded to take a warm bath. She then slipped on a pair of shorts and a white crop top. She ran her fingers through her hair to brush out the knots when her door burst open and the heavenly unified voices of the seven boys filled the previously silent room as they sang the birthday song in English for her.

Her face naturally lit up at the sight of her favourite men serenading her on her birthday. She noticed Yoongi carrying his phone, filming and she assumed they were on a vlive. Namjoon was carrying the cake which looked scrumptious. It was gold textured cake, with a ribbon and pink roses, undoubtedly to signify the human rose, Rosé. It was beyond beautiful.

"Oh my god, this is beautiful thank you so much" She squealed at the sight of them, hugging Hobi who was the closest to her

"Oh my god, this is beautiful thank you so much" She squealed at the sight of them, hugging Hobi who was the closest to her. Hobi was caught off guard but wrapped his arms around her nevertheless with a smile.

"Who made this?" she asked as she let go of Hobi. "Jin hyung and Suga hyung" Jimin replied, pointing at the two older hyungs. She was so moved. It was definitely not easy to bake such a huge layer cake. She hugged Jin whose ears had turned red at her attention. She then moved onto Suga, her arms latching around his neck, given their really close heights. "You really shouldn't have, this is really too good" she said, touched that they baked such a beautiful cake.

"It really isn't that much Chae, you deserve it" Yoongi said honestly, his hands stroking her hair. She beamed at the rest of them, thanking them repeatedly.

"Alright stop thanking us dear, this is the least we could do" Jin stopped her endlessly flowing gratitude.

"Blow the candles angel" Taehyung said but was interrupted by a scream. The rest of them froze as the God of Destruction stumbled with the cake in his hands. God of Destruction

Luckily Jin's arm caught him, keeping both Namjoon and the cake safe.

The rest of them burst into laughter except for Jin and Yoongi who were more relieved than anything that their hard work was still intact.

"Maybe I should take this, Hyung" Jungkook said cautiously, not wanting to have a repeat of what just happened and held the cake instead and extending it towards the birthday girl. Rosé silently clasped her hands together and made a wish before blowing out the number candles that said 23 while claps resounded and the lights were back on as soon as the fire was extinguished.

"Chae are you okay?" Namjoon asked, noticing her zoning out as he sat next to her. Always the observant one in the group. Rosé shook her head slightly, his voice bringing her back to the present. She took a second to process his question and immediately put a smile on her face as she replied, "Yea, I'm all good oppa"