#7: Coz you're too short?

Chapter Seven: "Coz you're too short?"

The door bell rang and Namjoon went to get it. He saw Rosé 's manager, Jaehyun with a girl behind him. He let them in and saw that the girl was Jennie kim. They greeted each other. Rosé saw Jaehyun enter and quickly ran into his arms. He chuckled while catching her, giving her a tight hug.

"How are you little one?" he asked, stroking her hair. She just nodded and smiled at him.

"Yah Park Chaeyoung! He is more important than me is it?" a voice sounded.

She peeked behind Jaehyun to see her Jennie Unnie. She squealed and hugged her annoyed unnie. Jennie who missed Chaeyoung so much decided to forgive her for that and hugged her back. The guys smiled at Chaeyoung's happiness in meeting them though they did not exactly like how close she was with Jaehyun.

"Chaeyoung-ah! How have you been. I couldn't stand it without you so I came to give you a surprise visit" Jennie said.

"HAHHAHA i miss you to unnie, come sit and introduce yourself to them" Rosé replied, placing a chair next to the sofa they were sitting in for Jennie to sit.

Rosé then went back to her original seat and Taehyung automatically put his arm around her and Suga's elbow rested on her thigh. Namjoon slung his arm over her knee. They all greeted each other.

After a brief conversation, they were continuing the movie Taehyung and Rosé were watching. Chaeyoung, Jennie and Namjoon were talking as they had lost interest in the movie.

Namjoon said, "Jennie-shi, Chaeyoungie works too much. Why does she keep doing that".

"Ahh, we told her so many times not to overwork herself, Sunbaenim but this stupid girl never listens" Jennie replied, earning a slap on the arm by her hubby, Chaeyoung.

"Yah! But still I'm in awe at her dedication to her career. I really look up to her" Jennie continued.

Rosé being the annoying kid she is asked, "coz you're too short?"

Jennie got up to chase after her but Rosé was too quick. She ran off with Jennie at her tail, her long legs giving her an advantage. The guys who had all tuned in to listen to their conversation, laughed at their banter.

They witnessed a small snippet of Rosé the maknae. She was always the responsible leader who prioritises work and others before herself. Seeing her playful side was heart warming even if it was just for a second.

Jennie and Rosé were in Rosé's room. "Yah Chae! I see you've gotten very close with them huh? When I arrived you were literally hugging Taehyung Sunbaenim and Suga and RM Sunbaenim had their arms on you. Lisa even told me that Jimin Sunbaenim was sleeping on you" Jennie teased Rosè, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Unni! It's not like that. You know how much I love skinship. They do to that's why" Rosè defended herself. Jennie caressed her head lovingly and kissed her cheek.

"Ok ok relax! Anyway, don't overwork yourself. Don't be pressured to talk to us everyday. Just call us when you have time. Talk to us when you need us. Enjoy your time with them. It's a chance no one will ever get" she said. Rosè nodded. Jennie then left, saying she did not want to interfere too much.

Rosè was in her room when someone knocked on the door. She opened to see Hobi with his wide smile.

"Oppa! You could just come in! Why did you knock?" she asked.