#5: All ducks walk on two legs.

Chapter Five: "All ducks walk on two legs."

Jimin and Rosè finally got up and got ready in their respective rooms. Rosè was smiling as she buttoned up her ripped jeans and wore a black one-shoulder top which she paired with black boots. She felt well-rested after a long time that she had already forgotten how it felt like till now. She had skipped her work out today but still was somehow refreshed.

^her outfit

^her outfit

She pulled her hair into a high ponytail exposing her milky skin on her neck and shoulder blade. She had decided not to wear make up as she felt really refreshed and felt more confident of her natural and bare face. She stepped out and walked to the dining area. She saw Hobi setting the food on the table.

"Morning oppa!" she called out to him with a bright smile.

"Morning sunshine" he said as his cocky self was coming out today. Her heart warmed at the nickname as she asked, "Aren't you the sunshine?"

Hobi patted her head as he replied, "I'm everyone's sunshine. But I need my own sunshine" with a flirty wink in her direction. Rosè laughed as she heard another voice.

"Hobi hyung! Down with the cockiness please. It's too early in the morning for my pretty ears to be ruined" Jimin said with mock seriousness, covering his ears innocently, earning himself a smack on the head from his hyung.

Chaeyoung shook her head as she asked, "Are the rest not up yet?"

Jimin shook his head and said, "It's Saturday. Everyone sleeps in except Hobi hyung since he is incharge of ordering breakfast in Saturdays" as Hobi stepped in the kitchen to bring plates.

Each member had a day they were supposed to be in charge of food. They had seven members so they took one day each week. They could eat out, cook at home or order delivery depending on their schedule.

"Then why are you up so early oppa?"

"Well, looking at your face first thing in the morning washed all my fatigue away" he said, taking a seat next to her. A hint of red spread in her cheeks as she whined, "ew why are you all so cheesy today".