#31: Who said anything about going back?

Chapter Thirty-One: "Who said anything about going back?"

"Okay relax" the photographer said as Taehyung and Rosé stepped away from each other. They were currently in a photoshoot with Seo Joon for the teaser poster of the drama. 

Taehyung and Rosé were up first and they had quite a hard time controlling their laughter as their faces were so close together. They were supposed to have a romantic and intimate feel to it. Needless to say it was a little awkward as their lips were barely five inches apart. 

The only thing that could fill up the awkwardness was laughter. Soon, they became more comfortable with each other as they did it repeatedly so that the photographers could capture pictures without them laughing. Finally they had a successful picture and they were allowed to step back.

Seo Joon and Rosé were up next. Rosé changed into a different outfit and switched her sneakers to high heels. Her picture with Seo Joon was a hug. She may be very tall for a girl but Seo Joon was a tall ass tree.

Rosé slowly made her way to the set form the dressing room, trying not to fall

Rosé slowly made her way to the set form the dressing room, trying not to fall. She was used to wearing heels but these heels were 7 inches and were pointy. The tallest heels she had worn before were 4 inches as she did not need the extra height.

Just as she almost reached Seo Joon, her heels decided to give way as she tripped. She would have fallen face first if it was not for Seo Joon steadying her, his hands firmly planted on her waist, giving her the needed support to stay upright. 

Just then a click sounded. The photographer had captured the candid moment, probably for future posters or behind the scenes pictures.

"Careful little one" he said with a smile as she stood straight, his hands dropping from her waist. Rosé smiled as she thanked him. "Alright, let's get to it" the photographer said as Rosé and Seo Joon got into position.

Rosé arms latched around his neck while his arms fit perfectly around her waist. Rosé shivered as his breath caressed her sensitive skin by her neck.

Park Seo Joon was no different. He felt his heart pick up speed as soon as her arms circled around him. Her off shoulder dress was not really helping as her bare neck and shoulders were right in front of him, so close that his breath fanned her skin.