#32: Boyfriend(s).

Chapter Thirty-Two: "Boyfriend(s)."

"What the hell? Let me go" Rosé yelled, pulling her hand away from the guy who had the guts to touch her after what he did. Ji Hong. Her ex.

"Babe, don't play hard to get" he slurred, obviously drunk. "I actually am hard to get" she said calmly. The members had no idea who he was as they had never seen him before but it was obvious that he was bad news.

Jimin's arm instinctively snaked around her waist protectively. He did not like the way that guy looked at her or the way he just grabbed her hand out of nowhere while she was walking.

"Get your hand off her" Jihong growled as soon as he saw Jimin's hand plastered onto her waist. "Don't you dare talk to him that way" Rosé fired back. "Oh, so you found yourself a boyfriend, or should I say boyfriends" he taunted with a smirk while looking at the seven guys frowning but Rosé could see the spark of jealousy and anger in his eyes. "Don't talk about what you don't know about" she replied coolly, her irritation increasing by the time.

"Oh right, how could you have gotten yourself a boyfriend if you lost your ability to love and trust" he mocked. That struck a nerve. Being someone incapable of love was the last thing she wanted after what happened to her parents. "Look, if you're trying to hurt me, it's not working. I don't know what you're doing in the agency or how you even got in but get out before I call the guards on you" she threatened.

"Well well, do your little boyfriends know about me darling? You must have talked to them about me, your last serious relationship wasn't it" he said, taking a step forward towards the guys. "I told you not to involve them. Don't even try to lay a finger on them or I will make sure you regret it" she menaced, blocking his path to them.

"Oh? They are so important to you? How can they be more important than me? They just came into the picture and you erased me from your life? I was the only one there when your family abandoned you. I gained your trust so much that you even gave me yourself that night! How could they ever share the connection that we share?" he yelled.

The night where she trusted him with herself floated into her mind. She looked up at him and said in a dangerously low voice, "You're right. You were there when my family abandoned me but you are the same person who left. Don't act like you're the victim here. Yes, I trusted you with my body that night. But I trust them with everything else. I trust them with my feelings, my insecurities, my secrets, my soul. You broke my trust but they have yet to do so. You asked how our bond could be stronger than you and me. I'll give it to you straight. 

Sex is not what creates a bond. To me the most intimate thing is music. My love for music can never be overpowered by anything else. The fact that I am not afraid to put out my feelings in my songs with them, the fact that I trust them not judge me in the studio, the fact that I love making music with them, proves how deep our bond is. Get out of here before I drag you out. Oh and, there is nothing more that I regret than that night I spent with you" and walked off with the guys trailing behind her.

Just as Rosé walked she heard him mutter under his breath.

I should have finished those seven idiots the last time

Rosé stilled for a minute. What did he mean by that? He could not possibly be..? A wave of realisation slapped her. Who else could have sent guys to hurt the BTS members the moment she joined them in a collaboration. Luckily the guys had not heard him. Rosé would deal with him alone. There was no need involve them who did no wrong.

-

"I-" Rosé started nervously when Suga interrupted her. "Princess, talk when you're ready. We are not forcing you to tell us anything. Take your time" she said, caressing her head. They had gathered that he was her ex and things did not end well from the conversation.

"Thanks oppa, I am sorry but I'll tell you when I am ready. One day. " she said as the guys nodded in understanding. She will tell them. Not now, no. She was not ready to reopen another wound that had only recently healed. But she will soon. If they got into trouble because of it, then they had the right to know. She will pluck the courage to tell them. Someday.

-

Rosé was at her first run BTS! show with the boys

Rosé was at her first run BTS! show with the boys. Being nervous was an understatement for her. Run BTS! was an entertainment show to make viewers laugh. She had genuinely not much experience in such stuff. Both BTS and Blackpink did not attend any variety shows but BTS had their own show while Blackpink were rarely ever seen outside of their music videos and photo shoots. They did not even go to many award shows as they mostly did promotions in the west side. Hence, they mainly spent their time doing american interviews instead of in Korea.

"Don't worry, it'll be fun, I promise" Namjoon assured her, his arm slung around her shoulder. She smiled back, nodding her head. Soon, they all got ready and the cameras started rolling.

-

Rosé panted as she ran back to the ending place. They were playing a scavenger hunt and she had ran with all her might to complete her tasks. She was generally a very fast runner and was good with most games, making her the first to return. She plonked herself on the couch, sweat glistening her skin.

Just after a few minutes, Jin made his appearance, also tired from the increased activity. He noticed Rosé holding her hands against her chest and questioned "What's wrong?"

"Oh um my shirt... it's see through coz I sweated a lot" she replied awkwardly, slightly shifting her hands so that he could see what she was talking about. He quickly removed his blue sweater, revealing a black shirt underneath. "Here wear this sweetie" he said, passing her the sweater. She smiled gratefully as she pulled the oversized sweater over her head.

It was indeed huge for her. The shirt came all the way down such that it covered her shorts entirely. The sleeve was so long that only the tip of her fingers could be seen. "Wow, your shoulders are indeed broad. damn" she said with awe as she adjusted the sweater in herself. He chuckled in response, helping her roll the sleeve so that her hand could be seen from wrist down.

"Do I look weird?" she asked to which he shook his head. "You're adorable little one" he said, ruffling her hair as he pulled her down to sit beside him. She leaned against him while chatting as they waited for the rest of the members to come back.

hey!! i'm back. Hope you guys liked it. Her ex finally made an appearance and is he really the one who sent men to kill the guys? read on to find out 🔥 thanks for waiting and reading💗byebye loves♥️