First title

## previously ##

"Kakashi take Zabuza to Ibiki and get him signed up for the probation" Hokage said

"Everyone dismissed" - the hokage said and created 3 shadow clones to do paperwork.

"Naruco-chan how about I take you to ramen '' - the hokage said and Naruco started jumping in the air shouting "Ramen, Ramen".

"This village is crazy" - Zabuza said and Haku nodded.

"Naruco-hime(princess) is crazy beautiful," Haku said to himself.

"You can also join the rest of the team 7 along with Haku," Hokage said.

## continuation at Ichiraku Ramen Shop ##

"Hey oldma...." Naruco was about to say and a jolt of pain hit her in the head.

"Manners kit. Don't forget you are still in the presence of the Hokage." Kurama said.

'Forget it, not happening and why don't you stop me in the hokage tower' Naruco said.

"I was talking to Chomei and You know I can switch with you and make you go back to your apartment right." Kurama said.

'You can't ' Naruco said and "I can" Kurama said.

'Fine, you damn fox.' Naruco said and "your welcome, you ungrateful brat" Kyuubi said.

"Good Evening Ichiraku-san," Naruco said.

'What happened to her?' Teuchi thought and was about to say something but stopped when he saw Lord Third Hokage.

"Welcome Hokage-sama. How can I help you?" Ichraku said.

"Well I am here to treat Naruco-chan and her team for ramen" Hokage said

"I will have my regular, Ichiraku-san," Naruco said.

"Aww cho-cute, look at Naruco trying to be polite" Ayame said and Naruco's face went red seeing this everyone laughed.

"Stop teasing me Ayame-san," Naruco said.

"Same order as Naruko-hime," Haku said.

"Same here" Sasuke said.

'Why do I feel like I have to crush him.' Haku thought while looking at Sasuke

'Why do I feel like I have to burn him to ash.' Sasuke thought while looking at Haku.

"I will have regular bowel Beef char siu ramen" Hokage said

"Same as Hokage-sama," Sakura said, feeling exhausted from the long mission.

Everyone had ramen Naruco wanted seconds but Kuuybi denied it. Hokage paid for the ramen and everyone started to leave.

"Sasuke if you don't mind, can you take haku along with you to your home this one night?, tomorrow I will assign him a new place to stay" Hokage said.

"Ok Hokage-sama," Sasuke said.

"Naruco I have something to discuss with you and the rest of you can all leave now." Hokage said and everyone left.

"Walk with me to Sarutobi mansion." Hokage said and started walking towards Sarutobi Mansion.

"Fine Hokage-sama," Naruco said.

"Cut the crap. I know you are not comfortable speaking like that." Hokage said, Naruco gave a chuckle and nodded.

Everyone in the way greeted Hiruzen and gave a mean look at Naruco but Naruco didn't even care for them. They finally reached Sarutobi mansion, Like Namikaze compound the Sarutobi mansion was not too big, it was simple and pleasant. They both went inside and sat in the hall.