calm before the storm

## previously ##

"There is no need for that. Be careful next time." Hiruzen said. "Yes sir" Chunin said

"And you can't catch them," Hiruzen said to himself. Chunin bowed to Hokage and body flickered away.

## continuation ##

"What is it Jiraiya?" Hiruzen asked and Jiraiya came out of hiding and said "someone has been to the land of moon last night."

"Ah, your spy network has already informed you I suppose" Hiruzen said.

"Well if you yell I am the hokage of the leaf people will notice you" Jiraiya said.

"Ha ha ha" Hiruzen laughed.

"If other hidden villages knew who you really were....." Jiraiya started saying something but said "Leave it. You are really careless sensei" Jiraiya said.

"Is that all you have to say because I have to leave now for hokage works" Hiruzen said.

"Well I wanted to say something." Jiraiya said.

"Say it quickly. I don't have all day." Hiruzen said.

"When I say it, don't freak out." Jiraiya warned hiruzen.

"Don't tell me you completed writing your new book," Hiruzen said.

"Well I did and it is releasing it today but I wasn't talking about that" Jiraiya said.

"Then what is it? And don't waste my time." Hiruzen said again.

"Old man let me speak." Jiraiya said and Hiruzen nodded.

"I want to become the next hokage until Naruco takes after me." Jiraiya said.

"Ha ha ha..... " hiruzen laughed and said "good one jiraiya" Hiruzen said and began moving into his house.

"I am serious, sensei." Jiraiya said in a serious tone. hearing this Hiruzen fell down this time for real.

"And why sudden change of heart, if I may ask." Hiruzen asked.

"A certain blond reminded me what I left behind searching for a lost cause(Orochimaru)." Jiraiya said.

"Ah... Naruco spoke to you." Hokage said and Jiraiya nodded "Thankyou Jiraiya, well the thing is I have already chosen the next hokage." Hiruzen said.

"Who is it?" Jiraiya asked with a confused look on his face.

"It's Naruco Namikaze Uzumaki or I should say Naruco Senju Uzumaki" Hokage said.

"If you put it that way, that certainly is some lineage but isn't she too young for being hokage?" Jiraiya said.

"Yes, she is also capable of succeeding now, but it has to wait at least 2 years." Hokage said.

"So till then let me be hokage" Jiraiya said again.

"Why do you want to become hokage?" Hiruzen asked.

"To help you sensei and ease the burden you have been carrying," Jiraiya said.

"Is that so then be my personal anbu for next two years and I am planning to take Naruco as my personal anbu as well, train her as you did with minato and you don't need to feel guilty Jiraiya. After I have seen what Minato can do as Hokage I came to realize you were never meant to be hokage" Hiruzen said.

"I am not feeling guilty. I will help you." Jiraiya said.

"As we are on the topic of the hokage, if anything happens to me make Naruco Namikaze Uzumaki as next hokage and you will be finding the scroll regarding that in my office." Hiruzne said.