The last

## previously ##

"Forgive me I forgot to introduce them" Naruco said "He is Izuna Uchiha and that is his kid Boruto Uchiha"

"hn..(I thought my brother killed every other uchiha)" Sasuke said.

"hn..(well someone is jealous)" Naruco said.

## continuation ##

Everyone started heading towards the leaf village.

"Hn (......... and he got away using genjutsu)" Sasuke said explaining the fight between him and itachi. Both naruco and boruto started laughing.

"Hn (You lost to a simple genjutsu like that)" Naruco said laughing.

"Hn (Sharingan can see through all genjutsu right how did that happen?)" Boruto asked.

"Hn (Simple, he wasn't expecting the genjutsu and got caught off guard,)" Izuna said.

"...ah that's exactly what happened" sasuke said with a pout.

"You look cute when you pout" Naruco said and sasuke body flickered away without saying a word.

"Wow I never thought dad was such a brat and mom you look cute" boruto said.

"I am still here, boruto" Sasuke(Izuna said)

"Don't call me mom, call me lady 5th or hokage-sama" Naruko said in a serious tone.

"Ok lady 5th" boruto said.

Everyone reached the gates of konoha and there they found sasuke talking to the guards of konoha ".... no such names are registered officially" the chunin at gate said.

"Expected that much," Sasuke said. After seeing naruco he stood straight and greeted Naruco said "good evening lady 5th"

'Oi kurama, how do I respond to this?' Naruco asked kyuubi.

"How do you think sarutobi will respond to this?" kyuubi asked.

"Well he would simply smile back and.."

"And?"

"He would be............... him" Naruco thought.

"You also be you" kyuubbi said "and don't disturb my precious sleep for such things"

"You sleepy fox, what else do you have to do other than sleeping?" Naruco thought.

"Good evening Kamizuki Izumo-san" Naruco said with a smile.

Naruco reappeared in a flash with haku.

"I always hate that whenever she does this" haku mumbled to himself.

"Ahm.." Naruco cleared her throat and said "show them the village around and they will be staying with you"

"Sasuke lets go." Naruco said they were about to leave.

"Where?" Boruto asked.

"I can explain to him, you guys follow him" Izuna said, both Sasuke and Naruco nodded and body-flickered away.

Both Izuna and boruto said "hn"

~~Hn space~~

"They are going to get your uncle back to leaf village," Izuna said.

"Ok, but why? Doesn't he stay with you from the beginning" boruto asked.

"Well that will be a story for next time." Izuna said.

"Fine, kid you is very dum" Boruto said.

"Hn." Izuna said.

"Don't tell me. He already figured it out." boruto said.