Chunin Exam begins

## previously ##

"Well about that, I have chosen her as my Next successor so I will personally monitor her train and groom her to be a powerful hokage." Hokage said silently so that only daimyo and Naruco could hear.

"Well then I will have my approval and I agree that she will make a fine Hokage," Daimyo said silently.

"Also Hiruzen now a days you have a lot of time, I guess you figured out how to solve the paperwork problem" daimyo said and Hiruzen nodded his head with a chuckle.

The award ceremony ended and Naruco along with the rest of the team headed back to the Hotel and later that day they headed back to Konoha.

## continuation ##

Haku graduated as genin in a day and was added to the Naruco's team by the hokage. Haku was given the room at Naruco's building. After a weak Kakashi called his team for a team meeting.

## Meanwhile in the hokage office ##

In front of Hokage were all of the konoha's Jonin senseis and a few other shinobi and a few other, other shinobi.

"I called you all here for a reason," the hokage said. "Since the majority were jonin senseis many of them already suspected the meaning of this".

"Is it time already?" Asuma asked and the hokage nodded.

"Yes tomorrow I will formally announce that this year we are hosting the chunin exams" the hokage explained. "Now, either of you want to nominate teams for the exams?" The hokage asked to kakashi, kurenai, Asuma and gai stepped forward.

"I, Yuhi kurenai, jounin sensei of team 8 nominate Hyuuga Hinata, Aburame Shino and Inuzuka Kiba" Kurenai said.

"I, Maito Gai, Jounin sensei of the team 9 nominate Hyuuga Neji, RockLee and Higurashi Tenten for the exams" gai said in a serious tone that surprised everyone that expected him to start shouting.

"I, Sarutobi Asuma, Jounin sensei of team 10 nominate Nara Shikamaru, Yamanaka Ino and Akimichi Chouji for the exams" Asuma said

"I, Hatake Kakashi, jounin sensei of team7 nominate Uchiha Sasuke, Uzumaki Naruco, Sakura Haruno and Yuki Haku as two teams of two members" Kakashi said and everyone started whispering about all the rookies being nominated and hearing Yuki clan name.

"Wait a minute, they aren't ready for the exams and why are you splitting team 7" Iruka shuted.

"Because my team has 4 members and only 3 or less than three are allowed to participate in the exam right?" Kakashi said.

"When was the last time that happened?" Asuma asked hysterically.

"Well it happened with the Itachi Uchiha despite being age 10 he took the exam as a solo member and aced the exam with the record of beating forest of death in 18 hours" Hokage said.

"I can understand Sasuke and Naruco but the rest are not ready," Iruka said.

"They are no longer your students, you don't know their capabilities and how much they have grown," Kakashi said.

## at training ground 7 ##

"He is always late" Sasuke said

Meanwhile with Naruco, sakura and Haku

"So haku, along with Sakura, I wanted to talk to you about something for a long time now" Both Naruco and Sakura went towards Haku a bit closer.

"You should have to spit the truth out." Sakura said.

"I don't know what you guys are talking about." Haku said, taking a step back.

"You know very well what we are talking about." Naruco said and sakura agreed.