Forest of death

My friend pointed out that I forgot to include the title of the seal mistress when Kabuto checks the Naruco's profile. I haven't forgotten about it. I thought it would be nice if Hokage revealed it in the finals of the chunin exam and also I changed a tiny part around there.

## previously ##

"Well that is our picnic spot, every weekend we spent our time in that forest" Sakura said and Anko fell down again.

'That is not a picnic spot, that is hell' Haku and Ibiki thought. Haku visited that place only once.

"Sakura and Sasuke if you guys call that place a picnic spot you have the right amount of craziness to join konoha I & T cell, when you become chunin think of becoming one of us" Ibiki offered.

"Thank you Ibiki-sama we will think about it," Sakura said and made Sasuke do the same.

## continuation ##

In Hokage's room

".....that amount is fixed by your mother and no one is changing it." Hokage said.

"Well we both know that amount is not enough even to maintain the forest grounds and I made many changes to that place and to improve it, and why it is not discussed in the council meetings" Naruco said.

"You know the reason why it is not discussed in the council meetings," Hokage said.

"Double the pay, and I will let go of all the previous exams costs as well, which is reasonable " Naruco said.

Hokage gave a long sigh "okay fine, you win" hokage said frowning.

"We both know it's way less than the rent of the final round stadium" Naruco said and Hokage nodded in agreement.

"Naruco I have a question, what will you do? If I haven't changed the amount" Hokage asked.

"Well I already placed a seal at every entrance before coming here so that no one can enter that place" Naruco said.

"Well that was quick. The radius of the forest is 10km which makes the circumference of the forest..."

"62.83km" Naruco added.

"How is it possible even with flying thunder god jutsu you will take at least 20 to 30 minutes," Hokage said.

"Well I already placed the barrier seal (which can even stop the sensing chakra from inside also), a long time ago. I just activated them" Naruco said and Hokage was amazed and said "that's where you practice your other chakra I suppose".

Naruco nodded and said "I need to leave Hokage-sama, see you later" and naruco teleported to the forest of death and deactivated the barrier seals around the forest.

Haku, Sasuke and Sakura along with the Anko body flickered there too.

The forest is in circular form with 10km as radius, the property given to the uzumaki clan as the sign of trust when Lord Hashirama formed alliances with Uzushiogakure or hidden Eddy village. Lady Mito was made the owner of that grounds and Lady Mito gave the rights to that forest to Kushina Uzumaki after she became the next host of the kyuubi.

Training Ground 44 also known as the forest of death. It's Konoha's deadliest training ground reserved only for chunnins and ANBU. The forest itself contains various monsters and other deadly animals from big spiders to gigantic bears and tigers.

The forest of death is the traditional place for the second round of every chunin exam done in the leaf. The chunin exams are hosted in various countries and rotated. Every three years the chunnin exams happen in the leaf.