feelings

## previously ##

"My godfather? Who is he?" Naruco asked

"My student Jiraiya and one of your grandmother's teammates' and you know that toad is your godfather" the hokage replied and watched Naruco's mumbling about perverts and all his books.

"He should be in the ... hot springs"hokage said, Naruco didn't think much of it and quickly left for the hot springs to meet her godfather with Sasuke. Her godfather was the Jiraya of legendary three. He should really be able to teach her all sorts of powerful techniques and be a very strong and serious person. Right?

## continuation ##

"Hey Sasuke I am heading to hot springs wanna join me?" Naruco asked 'Wait, that sounds weird.' naruco thought.

"Ah... mm..." Sasuke wanted to say something but Naruco spoke again "I am going to meet my godfather there and do you help me in finding him." Naruco said.

"Fine, I will tag along," Sasuke said.

## At Konoha hot Springs ##

".................that's why ramen is almighty" Naruco said.

"No tomatoes are almighty," Sasuke said.

"Tomatoes are the second best, ramen is almighty" Naruco said.

"No way ramen is second best and tomatoes are almighty" Sasuke said as they arrived at one of the hot springs.

"Okay Sasuke can you check if he is in the bath house male section and I will check the outsides of the bath house female sections" Naruco asked.

"Okay, but how does he look and who is he?" Sasuke asked.

"He is Jiraiya, the jerk from the sealing exam," Naruco said.

"Wait is he Jiraiya the Sannin" Sasuke asked with surprise.

"Yes... but why are you surprised?" Naruco asked.

"Because he is one of the sannin." Sasuke lied, Naruco ignored and went to check around.

'That man is a legend (of course he is not dead but he is legend) and he writes amazing books and if my guess is right he will be peeping around women bathing sections' Sasuke thought and jumped on the top of a building and turned his sharingan on and scanned the entire place and found a white haired man peeping into a wall.

"That's Jiraiya-sama," Sasuke said body flickered towards him and heard something.

"...... I as a gentleman will now allow this act of .........." A ninja we all know yelled but was put down to the ground by a summoning frog.

"Keep it down man you are blowing my cover" Jiraiya said but now Ebisu was knocked out.

"Wow, closet perv got smacked down one short," Sasuke said.

"And who are you kid?" Jiraiya asked.

"Well I am Sasuke Uchiha and I am a big fan of you" Sasuke said.

"What do you want, kid? an autograph" Jiraiya asked and Sasuke nodded "I encounter fans like you all the time as powerful ninja as I am everyone knows me and I am one of the sannin" Jiraiya said.

"Wait, you are a ninja too, I only thought you write books and know a bit about seals," Sasuke said.

"So you are a fan of my first book 'The Tale of the Utterly Gutsy Shinobi' Then" Jiraiya said.

"That's the worst book I have read and I am talking about 'icha icha paradise'," Sasuke said.

"Well you are at least honest but a certain blond told me that my first book was an amazing book that believed him and published it and the book was a flop" Jiraiya said.