Test and Missions.

Test and Missions.

## Previously ##

"Ok, tomorrow meet me at training ground 7 at 9Am for the actual genin test and don't eat breakfast or else you will puke."

"What do you mean by actual genin test?" Sasuke asked.

"To check if you are worthy of being genin or not" Kakasi replied.

"What happens if we fail?" Sakura asked.

"You will be sent back to the academy," Kakashi said.

"Don't worry we won't fail the test, Sakura." Naruco said, and Sasuke nodded.

"Please don't try to find me again." Kakashi said.

## continuation ##

Next day Morning Sasuke woke up and made his breakfast, ate it and packed some breakfast into a scroll for Naruco and Sakura. Sasuke went to Naruco's apartment and knocked on the door. Naruco opened the door. Naruco was wearing a long black t-shirt and holding a comb in her hand. Sasuke watching her had a nose bleed and passed out.

Sasuke felt his head getting warmer and blood rushing in his head when he opened his eyes he found himself on the bottom of the 4th hokage monument tied upside down by his legs

'Damn she is crazy' Sasuke thought, he cut the rope with his kunai and landed on his feet. 'It's almost 9:10 I should be at Training ground 7' Sasuke said to himself and headed towards the training ground.

Sasuke arrived at the training ground and saw Naruco was practicing her sage mode and sitting beside her was Sakura who just closed her eyes and giggled. Sasuke joined them.

"Hey everyone," Sasuke said.

"You were late," Sakura said.

"What took you so long?" Naruco said with a grin on her face.

Sasuke Ignored Naruco's question and said "Where is Kakashi sensei?"

"No sign of him yet." Sakura said.

"I know Kakashi sensei will be late so I brought breakfast," Sasuke said, taking out the scroll in which he packed the breakfast.

"But sensei told us not to eat" Sakura said

"He also said he will be here at 9 and where is he?" Naruco said

Sasuke opened the scroll and channeled some of his chakra into it and in a puff of smoke appeared a box full of bread sandwich.

"What's up with you and a bread sandwich? Not that they are bad but why do you always eat bread sandwiches" Naruco asked.

At this point Sakura admitted that Naruco knows more about Sasuke then she knows.

"These are easy to make, more healthy and tasty than ramen," Sasuke said.

"You better take that back," Naruco said, taking her fighting stance.