Forging Ahead

Image by Emuky x Madeleine

"So where do we go Naruco-chan?" Sarutobi asked him. Naruco smiled as he went into a clothes store. Naruco soon looked at the clerk, who instantly scowled.

"I thought I said that you couldn't come in here you demon, now get out before I-,"

"Before you what?" said a voice. The man turned to the left to see the cold gaze of the Hokage on him. 

"well then, Naruco will be purchasing some clothes from you 'lovely' establishment That isn't a problem is it?" Hiruzen asked the man with a glare that said 'and I better get the right answer'. the man instantly shook his head that it wasn't a problem as Sarutobi stood near the door.

"Pick whatever you want Naruco-chan", Sarutobi said to her. Naruco gleefully went through the store as she looked at the different clothes. Naruco smiled as she grabbed a black shirt with a swirl design on the back. she soon looked at a red shirt of same design with a black swirl on it. Naruco grabbed another two pair of shirts as she walked over to the pants. Naruco smiled as she got some standard black traning pants. Naruco also looked to see some blue shorts  as she grabbed those also. Seeing the blond run around the store with a smile made Sarutobi's heart lighten as he softly looked at the girl's happiness. Naruco soon spotted and orange jumpsuit, but hiruzen shooke his head in a big No, closed his eyes and said wisely "You are going to be a shinobi and as such you should have to be stealthy and not wear something that could make her a practice target."as he completed he looked at Naruco in orange jumpsuit she looked soo adorable in it, and the orange jumpsuit looked like it was made for her. hiruzen then said "Its yours and I will be buying it for you" . Naruco the jumped in the air saying "your are the best jiji"  then Naruco grabbed the standard blue shinobi shoes and brought everything to the counter as she smiled.

"I have everything Jiji", Naruco said to him. Sarutobi nodded as he turned to the cashier

"Ring it up," Sarutobi said to him. The man nodded as he priced the items fairly for once.

"T-the total for everything is 5,927 yen," The man said to him. Naruco nodded as she paid the amount and took the stuff. Sarutobi helped her carry the things home as they unloaded. Naruco smiled as she soon went out. Sarutobi chuckled as he felt the exercise kick in.

Naruco soon stopped in front of a shinobi store as she walked in with Sarutobi. Like the last store, the person could do nothing to the girl as their stood in the Hokage's presence Naruco skipped through the store as she looked at various weapons.

"So what do you think I should get Kyuubi-sama"  Naruco asked his tenant. Kyuubi chuckled behind the cage as he heard 'Kyuubi-sama' at the end. Kyuubi liked being called that.

"Lets see. You should get about 25 practice kunai along with 50 practice Shuriken. May be some sealing tags. You should get smoke bombs. Never gonna know when those come in handy. Also just for a simple purpose, You should get some Storage seals. I am going to teach you the fuinjutsu that I also know," kyuubi sai with a smile. Naruco nodded as she looked at the kunai and grabbed the selected amout. Naruco then ran to the shuriken and grabbed the amount kyuubi told him. Naruco was happy to finally have a friend as nice as Kyuubi. Naruco didn't feel lonely anymore as she came up to the seal tags. Naruco took 200 seals tags and 50 smoke bombs.Naruco then went to pick up some storage seals as she walked to the counter.

"I have eveything Jiji," Naruco said to him. Sarutobi nodded as the cashier reluctantly summed up the price.

"the total cost is 19,042 yen sir, " The man said with a slight piece of distain in his voice. Luckily for him, the Hokage missed it as he was too focused on Naruco's happiness. Naruco quickly paid for the stuff as Sarutobi quirked up an eyebrow.