konoha crush

## previously ##

"Yes she is." Naruco said teasingly and placed a hand on haku.

"Of Course" Sasuke said teasingly too and placed the other hand on haku.

"You guys will make me regret saying that out loud right?" Haku asked.

"You got that right." both Sasuke and Naruco said and started laughing.

"What a drag" both shikamaru and haku said.

"Why is it a drag to you?" Haku asked Shikamaru.

"Actually I am next to fight," Shikamaru explained and Haku nodded.

## continuation ##

"Actually it's Naruco and Temari, we have time," Sasuke said.

"I really doubt that." Shikamaru said.

At the kage box:

"She almost beat the hyuga prodigy," Kazekage said.

"I can't believe it, not bad for the commoner" Raikage said.

"Potential of a shinobi doesn't depend on the clan and an example for that is two of my students or I may say sanin" Sarutobi said.

"And you expelled one of them from the village," Kazekage said.

"Yep, Orochimaru was a fabulous student but his greed, hunger for power and arrogance drove him away from the village" Hokage said.

Back at arena:

Naruco body flickered to where Sakura was and went with medics who were taking Sakura into the medical ward.

Once they reached the medical ward Naruco simply held Sakura's hand and channeled some of the kyuubi's chakra into Sakura's body and how Sakura was completely healed.

"How does your arm feel." Naruco asked.

"Good as new and why do I feel more energetic now?" Sakura said now jumping up from the bed.

"I guess, I sent a bit more chakra to you." Naruco said.

"What happened to your match." Sakura asked.

"The match has not started yet and if you are feeling alright let's head out" Naruco said, Sakura nodded and they both went near the stands where the rest were there.

Everyone got into stands including Naruco and Sakura.

"Well done Sakura. I am proud of you" Kakashi said.

"You were amazing Sakura-chan." haku said.

"How did you get this stronger?" Ino asked.

"Unlike someone she just trained." Sasuke said.

Back at arena:

Hayate began to read the next contestants names and there was a surprised look on his face and he looked at hokage and hokage gave a small smile and simply nodded.

"Naruco Namikaze Uzumaki vs Temari of the Sand" Hayate said.

In the stands

Everyone is shocked to hear the full name of Naruco and Sasuke was the first one to speak and he said "Old man sure pulled fast one on you"

"I don't want everyone to know about it, this earlier" Naruco said.

"Wait, you are related to the 4th Hokage?" Ino half-yelled.

"Actually She is the daughter of the 4th," Sasuke said.

Everyone was shocked hearing this except for kakashi and Sasuke.