preliminaries

## previously ##

Team 7b looked up to see Iruka Standing in front of them.

"Iruka Sensei," Naruco said.

"Come on, let's get inside. You are the first team to reach here in 1 hr 48 min" Iruka said.

Preliminary

Team 7b was walking towards their assigned rooms. Since they completed the second task of the chunin exams in one day they could relax and recover during the four available days.

"Hey, Naruco" Sasuke said.

"What is it Sasuke?" Naruco asked and started looking at him and waiting for his response.

"Well i would like to talk to Kyuubi-sama," Sasuke said.

"What is it? kit" Kyuubi asked.

"Can you cut her off from our conversations?" Sasuke asked.

"I can but why?" Kyuubi asked and Sasuke looked away and his face became red.

"Oh yeah, I got it." Kyuubi said.

## With Naruco and Kyuubi in Naruco's mindscape ##

"Wait how can you cut me off?" Naruco asked out but she was dragged into her mindscape.

"Like this," Kyuubi said and was laughing in Naruco mindscape.

"What does he want to talk about?" Naruco asked.

"Certainly some things boys talk about" Kyuubi said and Naruco pouted and sat in her mindscape. Thinking about what was going outside and about Sasuke and got her face red and said "why would I think about him writer-sama"("cough..." "cough..." the writer said "you are not supposed to break the fourth wall here and why are you blushing"). Naruco pouted again and turned her back towards me.

## with Sasuke and Kyuubi(Naruco switch) ##

"What is it kit?" Kyuubi asked.

"Do you remember about our bet? If I managed to pull off the kirin she said she will go out with me..." Sasuke said

"Yep, kid and I think she does too," Kyuubi said.

"Well now I want to ask her out," Sasuke said.

"And?"

"Well... um... ha.." Sasuke mumbled.

"Spit it out kit, she might figure, how to unblock herself" Kyuubi said.

"You are technically her guardian so I wanted your permission to ask her out," Sasuke said and closed his eyes expecting kyuubi to......

"Alright kit but break her heart I will hunt you down and I will show you hell and then send you there." Kyuubi said and switched back with Naruco.

"I am going to show that fox...." Naruco was saying something as she was switched.

Sasuke took Naruco's waist and pulled her closer and looked into her eyes and said "Hey Naruco, will you go out a date with me and you can't say no remember our bet."

Naruco was, well full on red mode blushing and just nodded and teleported away from there.

"Yes...." Sasuke said and jumped into the air.

"Well that went smooth." Kakashi said "same as in my book which was missing for a week."

'That idiot haku borrowed the book.' Sasuke thought

"Well what are the odds of that?" Sasuke said and was about to go away but Kakashi placed a hand over his shoulder.

"You are an idiot, you haven't said a time or a place," Kakashi said.