Hairloom and teams

Naruco was called up to the hokage after passing the graduation test. Naruco was heading out for the hokage tower then she encountered sasuke on the way.

"hey Naruco " Sasuke said

"hi sasuke" Naruco said

"You forgot what we talked about," Kyuubi said to Naruco.

'Stupid Kurama, ordering to be polite' she thought to herself.

'As a ninja, thanks to me you are second to none at your age and as far as manners are considered no one is worse than you. I would like to teach you some manners too.' Naruco pouted in her mindscape.

'You are good at heart kit and there is no denying it but haven't you heard the phrase 'Manners Maketh Shinobi' and I gave a word to your father that I will make you a fine shinobi and I will never go back on my words.' Kyuubi said cheering up Naruco 'Dum fox the Phrase is Manners Maketh Man and I am no man I am woman and fine I behave myself but stop playing my father card for everything.' Naruco thought. 'I know it always works,' Kyuubi thought chuckling. 'I can hear your thoughts too.' Naruco yelled in her mindscape.

"Why were we up called to Hakage's place?" Sasuke asked.

"I thought you knew about it Uchiha-san," she replied.

Sasuke took back a step and then he checked Naruco's pulse and placed his hand on her forehead to check temperature "Are you sick Naruco chan, I can take you to hospital after the meeting " Sasuke said worried of Naruco.

"I am perfectly alright Uchiha-san and thank you for showing your concern." Naruco replied with a slight bow at the end. Now Sasuke thought something was definitely wrong, then he pulled out his kunai and threw it at Naruco.

Naruco dodged it and yelled back "yo Sasuke-baka are you gone completely Insane. What are you trying to do with that kunai."

"This is the Naruco I know. What's with you being formal all of a sudden" Sasuke asked.

Naruco gave a sigh and said "I am the sole survivor of my clan. This meeting is sure about our places as the council members representing our clans. So I'm trying to be polite to everyone and that's why I am practicing it on you."

Now Sasuke started laughing and "you being polite is the funniest thing ever happened to me, you can act normal around me even if I am the representative at council. Just be polite at council talks and that's fine with me and we aren't supposed to be council members until we are chunin."

"I know that but unfortunately that's not what we were called for, but to inform us that, we can attend the council meetings and know about the decisions and discussions, as we are the only shinobi member of the clan. It's up to us either to attend the meetings or not."

"Wow, you really know more about the politics and laws of the village," Sasuke said with the look of admiration in his eyes.

"I had to know about this because I am going to become Hokage one day." Naruco said with a big grin on her face and they both headed to Hokage tower.

## Hokage's Room ##

'Damn you Minato for leaving all this paperwork to me.' Hiruzen thought cursing Minato and then he heard a knock on the door. "Come in," Hiruzen said.

"Ah, Naruco and Sasuke, how are you doing?" Hokage asked.

"Fine," Sasuke said.

"We are doing well Hokage-sama, Thank you for your concerns." Naruco said.