Leo

It has been a month since Amanda's diagnosis. She is adjusting to it pretty well.  Miranda and Michelle moved into the guest house shortly after Amanda was released from the hospital. Michelle and Amanda have become bestfriends. They were always together. 
Leo and his kids started coming by all the time too. His oldest is Tommy who is 17 and also a diabetic. Then Alexa who is the same age as Amber. They have a lot of classes together so they are always together.  Robert and Rebecca are twins and they just turned 10. Teddy Leo's last daughter is 7 she and Annabel have the same birthday so they always call each other unofficial twins!!
So as the months past and everyone had their own things going on. Leo and I started hanging out to. He'd stop by for some coffee. He'd stay until it was time to go pick up the kids.
There was  one day where I was in grumpy mood when he came by. "Hello my love! What's with the grumpy face?" He asked me. "Nothing it's just if everything can go wrong it has!" I spent the day whining and complaining about everything! Leo couldn't take it anymore. "You know what young lady? With all this whining and complaining I think you have earned yourself a visit to The Room! Now go!" I looked at him and was about to protest when he stopped me and spun me around to the direction of the stairs. "Go! I'll be up there in a few minutes. " As I start to walk towards the stairs he have my butt a smack!! I'm not going to lie I kinda liked it!! I went upstairs to The Room. I guess I should do like the girls do. I pulled down my pants and underwear and got into position. Leo walked in a few minutes later. "So what do we have here? I told you a few months ago that I would love to spank this ass of yours! I guess its finally going to happen." I playfully  rolled my eyes at him. He walked over to the wall and grabbed something. I wasn't allowed to look. I guess this is how the kids felt  when they were about to get spanked. All of a sudden I felt his hand on my back. "Ok how do you spank the girls?" He asked me. "I give them 15 warm up spanks with my hand and then their age with what ever tool I choose." I answered.  "Ok then that is what we are going to do." He starts to rub my butt. Then he starts. The first smack landed on my right cheek. Then the left. He kept going until he reached 15. I was not crying nor bothered by it. Leo then picked up the tool he was going to use. "Cindy how old are you?" He asked me. "You know how old I am Leo! 38 just like you". "Ok." He picks up the hairbrush and starts. One on the left, one on the right. They aren't hard spanks, but they are definitely starting to sting. By the time he is half way through I'm kicking my legs out. When he was completely done I was crying. Leo stood me up and then sat me down on his lap. I stayed there for a few minutes still crying. "Cindy my love let it out. What's really wrong?" He asked me. "Oh Leo so many things. I'm so stressed out! And I'm tired! I'm tired of always having to do everything!! I'm sorry I was cranky this morning! There is one other thing I'd like for you to do for me." I said to him. "Ok what is it?" He asked. "Leo I've been wanting this since we were in high school. I want you to have sex with me!" Leo gave me the biggest smile and pulled me into a hug. He then scooped me up and carried me still half naked to my room. He laid me down on the bed and said "I'll be right back". As I waited for him to come back I wiped away my tears. I looked at my butt and it was still red. A few seconds later he walks back into the room with my pants and underwear in his hand. "Hiding the evidence!!" He said with a grin! He threw them on the floor and got on the bed. "I can't make love with you if you are still dressed! Take off your shirt and bra!" He says with a laugh while pointing a finger at me. I roll my eyes at him and take off my shirt and bra. First he started to kiss me. We kissed for quite sometime. He pulled me down so that I was flat on the bed. Leo grabbed my face and kissed each eyelid. Then he kissed my nose. He went back to my lips. While he was still kissing me his hands started rubbing my thighs and made their way up to my member. She was awake and moist. He touched me there oh so softly making me groan. He stopped kissing my lips and stopped touching my member. He made his way down. Kissing my neck, then one breast making the nipple stand straight up. He went to the second breast and did the same. He made his way down to my stomach. A little bit farther and his tongue reached my clit. He worked magic with his tongue. Making circles over and over and over again until it started to make me mad with delight. I was about to hit my breaking point when he stopped and took off his clothes. He was at a full erection by then. He put himself into me and slowly started thrusting. He started to pick up the pace. I was moaning and screaming and dying not to bust, but I couldn't take it anymore! Finally I screamed out his name and he screamed out mine and I came as did he. I felt the warmth fill me up. He laid down next to me as we both tried to catch our breath. "That was amazing! I needed that release so bad!" I told him as I curled up next to him. He looked at me and laughed. "You weren't the only one!! But seriously though if you ever need stress relief please don't hesitate to call me!" "I know and I wont!" I tell him as we laid there. I was just dozing off when his phone rang. "Hello? Yes this is he. Oh ok I'll be right there. Thank you for calling." He said as he hung up. "Babe I hate to kiss and run but I have a patient I have to get to. He is a victim of a hit and run. We all thought he was getting better. All of a sudden he has made a turn for the worst!" He kisses me good bye. I hear him let himself out. I lay back down and thought about today's events. Again I'm not gonna lie. Today was amazing! That spanking was exactly what I needed! And hot damn the sex!!! If everytime we got together without the kids we did what we did today......... WOW!!! Just wow!!!