Dorms

Heyyy y'all so like real quick I would just like to say thank you to the people who support my story and that I am thankful for y'all. But now let's get into this story.
Disclaimer: There will be cussing. I do not own any of the characters or pictures in this chapter.

Cassidy's pov
So I made it to school early because Aizawa sent a message out for us to come like and hour or two earlier, when I made it to the school I was the first person to arrive "so what's up zawa?" I got out my care and made my way to the sleepy man "Since you're here first and everyone is going to take forever to show, I'll just tell you now" 'ummm well hurry up and spit it out' "y'all will be moving into dorm. You're parents already agreed and you're mom moved in all of your decor stuff so you can go and decorate" Aizawa said 'hm ight this'll be fun' "can you help me with it? I'm sure uncle Mic can let everyone know about the news" I just wanted to hang out with Shota cause it's been a while since I've hung out with my uncle "*sigh* sure kid"

We make it to my room "okay I see potential" my sheets and stuff was already on the bed so we just started on wall decor and setting up my tv "no Shota you're going to break your neck like that" my dumbass uncle slash best friend was trying to stand on a box so he can put up my led lights "child shut up, I got this okay" 'child? Never mind I hope you bust you're ass on the box'
and lucky for me he actually did "HAHA LMAO".

After like 50 minutes my room was completely finished "hmm I guess your room did turn out good kid" we walk out of my room after I take a few pictures of it "I know, but anyways I didn't think it'd be fun to hang out with your old ass again" "firstly I am not old child, and second I guess it wasn't bad hanging out with you to"
We went back and found everyone already at the front of the dorm "hey everyone, oh Mina I got a video to show you" I pulled up the video of Aizawa busting his ass but as soon as I tried to make my way over his scarf got me "*whisper* child I've known you for your whole life, don't make me expose you to the class" the fuck he say? "You have nothing to expose me with uncle" but oh was I wrong "mhm okay. Class I would like to tell you all, that our dear Cassidy once thought believe that Friday the 13th was real so every 13th that was on a Friday she would lock her room and hide with a bat hiding from Jason" 'see I only did that for like 2 years straight it is not that serious' the whole class was laughing "mhm, aren't you a grown man and you still busted your ass trying to hang up some led lights?" I showed everyone the video
"Oop not Cassidy and Aizawa exposing each other" Mina said still laughing a bit.

So once we all settled into our rooms all might said to get dressed for hero training for today.
(Also I changed Cassidy's hero costume, it's not as grand as the last one but it's more effective for her when fighting)

I had my hero costume changed because one fighting in heels is not the best idea and two all that fringe and stuff got in the way

I had my hero costume changed because one fighting in heels is not the best idea and two all that fringe and stuff got in the way. The cape has pockets inside for a first aid and a few weapons that I might need if I for any reason can't use my quirk.