Chrismas edition

Heyyy y'all, Marry Christmas, this chapter is just for fun so I hope you like it.
Disclaimer: There will be cussing. I do not own any of the characters or pictures in this chapter.

Cassidy's pov
Tomorrow is Christmas and we were all doing secret Santa, I had gotten Sero but I'm planning on getting everyone in class something. I'm at the mall at the moment to get the gifts and I ran into some "oh I'm sorry" the person turns around and I can see who it is "oh hey Izu" the little green boy smiles "hey Cas, you looking for a gift to?" "Yeah but I think I already know what I'm gonna get them".

After buying the gifts I wrap them up and put it under the tree, the gifts for the class where still in my dorm since I was just gonna give it to everyone.

"WAKE UP CASSIDY, ITS CHRISTMAS" Mina jumped onto my bed "okay okay can I get up so I can change?" Mina gets up and goes to the common area while I change into my onesie.
This her onesie she got on

Author's povCassidy walked out with the bag of gifts for everyone "hey y'all, who cooked?" She pointed to the table "me idiot" Cassidy's best friend said "awww look at my best friend cooking for us" She teased him a bit "tch lucky you're my best f...

Author's pov
Cassidy walked out with the bag of gifts for everyone "hey y'all, who cooked?" She pointed to the table "me idiot" Cassidy's best friend said "awww look at my best friend cooking for us" She teased him a bit "tch lucky you're my best friend"

Everyone finished eating and it was time to give gifts "oh before we started I also got everyone a gift"

"Aww Cas, thank you" they where just some cute key chains Cassidy made "hey mine is better then all you extras!" Bakugou said holding up his

"Ight now let's start the secret santa"

First was Izuku to open his gift and it was an all might poster that was limited edition it was from Todoroki "thanks Todoroki" Izuku said through tears.
Bakugou got this denim jacket with explosions on it, it was from Jirou. Next was Uraraka's gift and it was just a 100 dollar bill from Momo "wow thanks" "you're welcome, it's always nice to give to the less fortunate" everyone began to laugh.

After a few more people it was finally time for Sero to open his gift "wow, it's awesome" it was a friendship gold chain that was heart shaped with a diamond in the middle, Cassidy got for her and him with a jacket the Sero has been trying to save up for "you're welcome Sero" he looked at Cassidy wide eyed "you got this for me?" " yeah the chains are for me and you, but I knew you was saving for that jacket so I got it for you" Sero got up and gave her a big hug "thank you, this means so much" "it's not big deal" after that Sero sat between Cassidy's legs cause he said it felt comfortable there "okay now for Cassidy" Cassidy opens up her gift seeing a cute fur jacket and a few pictures of her with the bakusquad and her and Mina "awww Mina you got this for me?" Cassidy said with tears brimming her eyes "of course I did" she got up and hugged Cas.

Back to Cassidy's pov
At this point everyone was watching home alone and the the whole bakusquad was all onto of each other, I was laying on Sero and Bakugou, Kiri was in between my thighs while Denki was on my left while Mina was on my right. "You know this Christmas was probably my most favorite" I said to my friend "yeah I think this is the best Christmas I've had in a while" me, Kiri, and Denki kept laughing almost the whole time at our own jokes "ok shut up" hearing Bakugou made me laugh even harder (nasty😏) and after a while we all went back to my room to have a sleep over.

I had Todoroki come with us to my room since he wasn't gonna do nun anyways "okay what y'all wanna do?" I didn't want to go to sleep just yet "idk but I kinda want some ice cream" "well to bad everything's closed for Christmas" I stoped Bakugou "almost, the 8/12 is open"(I'm not trying to get into trouble for saying the real thing) we all got on our shoes and went to my car "ight umm Todoroki get in the front with me" "why you letting icy hot sit in the front?" Bakugou said "he knows his Megan and you don't"

we got in singing all I want for Christmas is you "ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAAAAAAAAS IS YOUUUUUUUUUUU" everyone said looking at me well besides Bakugou he was complaining about how loud we sang "umm y'all trying to tell me something?" Everyone started to get nervous "oh we're here" we get out my car and went inside "imma get some drinks Mina can you grab my favorite ice cream?" "Sure" Bakugou and Denki went to get snacks and candy leaving me with Todoroki and Kiri "what drinks should we get? Oh and Todoroki they had some soba here so I got it for you" I said handing him the soba "thanks" we grabbed a few drinks and once everyone got what they wanted we went back to the car "you know what let's spice this up, let's do a few dares before we go back" Mina said "sure"
"I'll go first" "how come you do dumbass" Bakugou said to Mina "because I came up with the idea"

We all sat in my car near the park "ight so first Cassidy I dare you to.... run around the park with you titties out and yell marry Christmas" Mina said smirking "but the kids" "what about them?" I sigh and get out the car I take the top half of my onesie and bra off "ight y'all better get a good look cause I'm bout to Usain Bolt this bitch" and you know what that was the fasted I've ran in a long time.

I get back to the car trying to hid from some old dude who was trying to take me somewhere "OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR" Todoroki opened the door revealing everyone laughing at me "it's not funny" I said pouting while putting on my bra and fixing my onesie. I looked at the back seat "what y'all looking like that for" "well you do have some jugs on you Cas" Denki said but got smackeby Mina "Denki shut up"
It was now my turn to dare someone "Mina, I dare you to call Aizawa and ask how babies are made" I said (lol kinda dumb but I had nothing else) "ight bet" Mina dials Aizawa and puts him on speaker.

Aizawa: what do you want Mina?
Mina: well I had a question, it's really important.
Aizawa: what's a the question?
'Damn he always sounds tired'
Mina: ummm. How are babies made?
*silance*
Aizawa: don't call me anymore
*call has ended*
"Hahaha" we all laughed for a while.

After doing a few more pranks and almost having the cops called on us, we finally went back to the dorms and where just chilling in my room kids higher then a kite cause Sero had some edibles "so like is Santa actually fat or is that extra gifts that didn't fit in the bag" "Damn Denki I think you're onto something" I said still laying on him and Kiri and eating a candy cane
"okay so Cas, if you had to date any of us besides Bakugou who would you date?" Mina said "ummm idk to be honest, I guess if I had to narrow it down, I would say either Sero, Mina, and I can't decide between Kiri and Pika" I said "what about me?" Todoroki said looking down at me "well I wouldn't mind being with you either you're pretty chill" I said earning a small blush from peppermint.

Author's pov
After hearing Cassidy's answer everyone was determined to be the one she falls for. Mina was about to say something but saw that Cassidy had fallen asleep with the candy cane still in her mouth. For a minute everyone stayed quiet, Bakugou was already asleep cause it was past his bedtime.

Everyone else didn't feel like bringing anything up and just went to sleep after drawing Marry Christmas on Bakugou.

Heyyy y'all Marry Christmas and I'll see y'all later. Byeeeee
Word count: 1411