A normal class day

Hey y'all welcome back, anyways enjoy the chapter.

Cassidy's pov
Today we had class and I was walking with Sero and the squad "I wonder what we'll do today" we walk into class being greeted by Aizawa.

"Everyone sit down" we all got into our seats "anyways today we will be..." we all stayed quiet anticipating what was going to happen "making hero name" 'that seems fun'.

Midnight comes in giving us white boards and a marker "ight get started" Sero and Denki turned to me "what's your hero name going to be?" They said in unison "it's a surprise" I smiled "probably something stupid" Bakugou said "boy shut up"

"Okay can we have someone come up?" Bakugou went first "king explosion murder idiots" I started laughing "Bakubro that names trash" Kiri said "shut up Shitty hair" Kiri went up next "the sturdy hero: red riot" "that a good name"

Everyone had mostly gone with it only being me and Izuku left "Midoria it's your turn" he goes up and shows us "you sure?" Everyone was confused "yeah I'm sure" Izuku walks back to his seat "Cassidy now it's your turn"
I grab my white board and go to the front showing everyone.

"The all so powerful: goddess" the class claps for me "what a good name, it fits you perfectly" midnight said.

After we all went saying our names class went on, and we were now at lunch "hey y'all hear the school's gonna do some type of dance?" Kiri said "yeah, it's supposed to be for Valentine's Day" I looked at Sero and he had a look saying he was planning something "so Kiri you got something planned for you and Mina?" Mina turns to Kirishima raising a brow "yeah, but it's a surprise" we all then turn to Bakugou

"Who's your Valentine Bakugou?" I asked and he sighed "my girlfriend" "girlfriend?!!! We all said at the same time "who is she?" Bakugou took out his phone showing that is girlfriend was actually Jordan my best friend "ain't the Jordan?" Mina said "yeah" I took out my phone to text Jordan.

Jordan💖

Cassidy:
Girl, since when you say Bakugou?

Jordan:
Since the exam

Cassidy:
Why ain't you tell me girl?

Jordan:
Idk, I was finna tell you
I'm sorry Cas

Cassidy:
It's okay J anyways I hear you
coming back down her

Jordan:
Yeah for Valentine's Day

Me and Jordan talk for a bit more on when she's coming back and all that's stuff "Cassidy you wanna come with me and the girls to get dressed for the dance?" Mina asked as we walked back to class "yeah when we going?" "Tomorrow, I'll come by your dorm to get you" I nodded and we got back to class and the day went on like it always did ending with me and Sero cuddling and falling asleep.

And that's it folks, ik Valentine's Day passed but happy Valentine's Day y'all.

Word count: 494