Work study pt2

Cassidy's pov
Now we were in a hero meeting and besides Mirio and Midoria, Kirishima, Tamaki, Tsu, Uraraka, and Nejire were there to.

"Why are there kids here?" The pro hero Rock Lock asked "because" one of the hero said "so? Their kids" to be honest I agreed with what Lock said but we were not then capable of taking this on.

"Look I know we're kids but we can do this, cause last I remember y'all would of never been able to find the LOV hideout, and let's not forget who let them go to" I said crossing my arms.

"Hm, I knew Shango's kid would be like him, ight then, but don't be fucking up" Lock said "oh I won't" he smiled and the meeting went on.

Mirko fills everything in with my parents also saying she wouldn't be going with me.

Now I finally had the chance to talk to Mom and Dad "you think you ready?" Mom asked "yeah of course, a little nervous but a little nerve ain't hurt nobody" I said

"that's my girl, well we'll let you do this mission but please don't get to hurt" dad said "okay I won't" we all hug before I left.

Now we stood outside the building that was said to where Eri was supposed to be.

"Okay everyone go" we all ran in fat gum behind us teens "keep your eyes open" Fat gum said "stay close y'all" I said to the boys "don't worry about us, just make sure Eri makes it okay" Kirishima said "I will"

We stopped feeling something was off, before the ground and walls start to turn and twist "what the?" When we looked forward it was a wall "I can go through" Lemillion said (im finna use everyone's hero names)

He starts to run through the wall "now what do we do?" I said and Lock uses his quirk to stop the ground and stuff from moving.

Fat gum and Red riot were pushed into some hole that was blocked off and now the only thing left to do after Lock get hurt was to just go forward and keep the mission going.

As we rad with Deku breaking the walls. We ran as fast as we could and once we made it Mirio was fighting Kai but not using his quirk.

"LEMILLION" I yelled punching a rock that was coming his way "thanks Goddess" Mirio said.

After helping Mirio and him leaving I turn my direction to Deku fight Kai. I used this as a opportunity and used Oya to fly up and grab Eri "don't worry I got you" I said as she held on.

"GIVE HER BACK YOU BRAT" Kai said, Deku got next to me "team up?" "Say less" right before we could do anything I noticed Nighteye getting seriously hurt but I had to focus on what's important right now.

Kai starts to turn into this big monster thing and tries to hit us but I used the wind to back up me and Midoria "fucking brats just wait till I get my hands on you" "to bad you won't get to" I said before grabbing Demi's had and throwing him towards Kai making him send a powerful kick at him.

Again Deku grabs my hand but this time we spin and I switch places and grabbed a blade from behind my cloak and wrapped fire around it before throwing it stabbing his arm.

I start to feel like I was almost at my limit but Eri's quirk helped my out almost giving me a major powe boost.

Kai tries to come at use again but using our last finishing move me and Deku throw our strongest punches at Kai sending him flying straight into the ground knocking him out.

We both land on the ground and Eri's quirk was still going, I quickly calm her down also having her turn off her quirk.

I start to breath a little hard and turned to Deku seeing he was to "damn we really out of breath" I said chuckling a bit "yeah, good job tho" Deku said tiredly dapping me up.

We were taken to the hospital and after saying our last words to Nighteye we were sent back to our hospital rooms to rest a bit before being discharged the next day.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐝𝗼𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝗼𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐈 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚
𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝗼𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝗼𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞
𝗺𝗼𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝗼 𝐚 𝐭𝐢𝗺𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞
𝐢 𝐝𝗼𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝗼 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐭

𝐰𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 756