First day

Hiiiiiiii weolcom back I'm still really thankful for y'all for reading my book, but let's get started
Disclaimer!!: I do not own the my hero characters and I don't own the pictures in this story. Also there will be cussing.

Cassidy's pov
Today was the first day of school and I was so nervous, like what if my hair doesn't look right or what if people try to say stuff bout my skin.
I get those thoughts out of my head because one I'm a bad bitch and I'll pop a hoe and two I'm fine as fuck so I'll be okay.

Time skip
I get dressed after my shower and notice that you can definitely see my toned thighs, I keep looking at my self and the uniform shows all of my curves and you definitely see that I have the body of a goddess (yes bish we love self love period) welp I grab my shoes and my f/c backpack and go down stairs where there is a plate of toast with Nutella on it, and a note beside it 'hi baby we're sorry for not being there this morning, something had came up at the agency but we love you, and good luck on your first day' *sigh* "oh well at least I have something to eat"

Time skip
After finishing the toast I got in to my car just playing music to calm my nerves while I drive to my first day of school "I wonder if Kiri and the others will be in my class" I was finna start singing my fav part to my song till I noticed I had already made it to school "welp looks like I made it" I grab my bag but put on some lipgloss before heading in.

Another time skip (lol sorry)
I found class 1-A and when I opens the door I saw a boy with blueberry hair yell at some blond porcupine for having his feet on the table. I look around and saw Kiri and the gang already sitting "hey y'all" I was about to go and grab a seat near them before a whole bunch of people started asking if my parents where the pro hero's Shango and Temaya "first of all back up and please be quiet" everyone had said sorry and backed up from me "and to answer your question yes they are my parents" (I forgot to say Cassidy's parents where #1&2 in America but are still ranked very hight in Japan) "tch whatever you're still another extra" the porcupine had said to me, but obviously he doesn't know that I don't deal with peoples bull "extra? Mr porcupine don't get your quills in a bunch okay sweetie" I said not caring if he got mad.
Before porcupine could say anything my fav caterpillar finally arrived "it took y'all 30 seconds to settle down" uncle Aizawa said wrapped in his sleeping bag "hey uncle Aizawa" I said while giving him a hug "hey munchkin (he knows Cassidy doesn't like the name so he teases her about it)" he said that while patting my head.

"since it took y'all so long to settle down we will be going outside here go get changed and head to the track" he said while handing us our training uniforms, "what about the welcome assembly?" This girl asked with a round face asked " heroes don't have time for that type of stuff so stop asking and go get dressed" Aizawa said looking tired as ever

Time skip, in the locker room
I was getting dressed when I felt a tap on my shoulder "hey um what's up with your skin?" The round face girl asked "nothing, and what kind of fucking question is that?" It annoyed me how people would make it seem like there was something wrong with me because of my skin " oh well I'm sorry I was just curious, anyways I'm Uraraka" the girl said giving me a fake smile "yeah okay I'm Cassidy" after that I finished getting dressed and got to know the rest of the girls

We walked out to the field, but when I looked it was like all eyes where on me, I walked over to where Aizawa was and told him that if anyone asks about my skin I won't hesitate to pop them in they mouth "okay y'all before we get started please don't ask Cassidy about her skin I'm not trying to have to break up a fight this year. There is nothing wrong with her and now let's get started" Aizawa looked annoying with everyone since he's seen first hand on how people treated me

Flash back time

Author pov
Cassidy and Aizawa where going to her mothers agency since she told Aizawa to watch her "hey can we stop by the ice cream place before heading over to mom?" Aizawa just sighed and said sure "yay thanks uncle Aizawa"